By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What is your favourite and least favourite Kirby Copy Ability?

Tagged games:

I like his wheel ability. I was never a fan of his sleep one

Around the Network
uran10 said:

That least favourite be fighting words ultra.

Stone is slow and boring. :P

Cloudman said:
ninjapirate42 said:
I'm basing all of this on Kirby's SuperStar. Mirror and Beam are definitely two of my favorites. Beam had so many abilities in that game!
I enjoy Plasma for it's insane strength.

Out of the 1-3 use abilities I like Paint and Mike the best.

Dang, I knew we hit it off well for a reason... xD

Of course! Mirror Kirby just looks so cool, plus his powers are pretty awesome as well :)

ninjapirate42 said:
Cloudman said:

Dang, I knew we hit it off well for a reason... xD

Of course! Mirror Kirby just looks so cool, plus his powers are pretty awesome as well :)

Yeah, I really liked the design of Mirror and Beam Kirby (since they are the same xD ) Mirror's powers were so good as well, being able to reflect certain weapons. Made doing the RPG style battle easy. And beam I just really liked jumping and shooting down. The other attacks were cool as well : D

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:
ninjapirate42 said:

Yeah, I really liked the design of Mirror and Beam Kirby (since they are the same xD ) Mirror's powers were so good as well, being able to reflect certain weapons. Made doing the RPG style battle easy. And beam I just really liked jumping and shooting down. The other attacks were cool as well : D

Yeah I enjoyed picking up the enemies with beam and shooting them in the air a lot, plus being able to run and gun in the air shooting down! And the charge beam is always great for damage.

Around the Network

This thread reminds me of how much I need a new kirby in my life xD

I couldn´t stand the last kirby game on the wii u, so I´m craving for a new one.

My favourite would be Bomb Kirby, I love to play throwing bombs at anything that moves! Also, Indiana Jones Kirby is really fun to play and Water Kirby is also freaking good (I love it when he does a wave and moves through the stage like a seaquake.

My least favourite would be Rock, it´s really nice from a design point of view but I don´t think it´s as fun as the other powers. Beam Kirby and Parasol Kirby are a close second. Also, sleep kirby... what the heck?

BasilZero said:
Kennel83 said:
This thread reminds me of how much I need a new kirby in my life xD

I couldn´t stand the last kirby game on the wii u, so I´m craving for a new one.

My favourite would be Bomb Kirby, I love to play throwing bombs at anything that moves! Also, Indiana Jones Kirby is really fun to play and Water Kirby is also freaking good (I love it when he does a wave and moves through the stage like a seaquake.

My least favourite would be Rock, it´s really nice from a design point of view but I don´t think it´s as fun as the other powers. Beam Kirby and Parasol Kirby are a close second. Also, sleep kirby... what the heck?

Kirby Triple Deluxe on 3DS

GO GO GO GO

I bought it on day one, and while a bit short I thought it was incredible! Have replayed it twice, and now I might start the third round xD

ninjapirate42 said:
Cloudman said:

Yeah I enjoyed picking up the enemies with beam and shooting them in the air a lot, plus being able to run and gun in the air shooting down! And the charge beam is always great for damage.

Yea yeah! I loved doing that too! It it was so fun, as well as doing the twirly blue lines. Ahaha, sorry, I can talk about Super Star all day...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

U
F
O

Favorite: Missle from Amazing Mirror (play dat game! >. Least favorite: sleep I guess. Though it's nice when 2 are next to each other, I get to choose any attack I want :3