Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Best single player game on the Wii U

Best single player game on the Wii U

Xenoblade Chronicles X 66 36.67%

Bayonetta 2 47 26.11%

Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze 27 15.00%

Super Mario Maker 16 8.89%

Pikmin 3 24 13.33%

Total:180

From the games I've played, I would say Pikmin 3 or Bayonetta 2!

Both completely different games, one needs thinking while the other just lets you go crazy!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

Super Mario 3D World for me.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

Kennel83 said:
nero said:
Mass Effect 3 is a great single player game

Yes! So good. I´ve been playing it this past two months and it´s great, I love the characters and the different alien species.

OT: For me Xenoblade X has been great so far, but I think Hyrule Warriors is really close to it.

Indeed, I'm playing it right now. The combat system, the world, the story, everything is sweet. Haven't played X though, but would love to as I played Xenoblade Chronicles

Good question.

It's between Bayonetta 2 and Pikmin 3 for me, tho If I really had to pick one it would be Cereza. I mean, Pikmin 3 is brilliant (amazing use of gamepad + good visuals/animations + very clever enviromental puzzles) but it's also too short.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

nero said:
Kennel83 said:
nero said:
Mass Effect 3 is a great single player game

Yes! So good. I´ve been playing it this past two months and it´s great, I love the characters and the different alien species.

OT: For me Xenoblade X has been great so far, but I think Hyrule Warriors is really close to it.

Indeed, I'm playing it right now. The combat system, the world, the story, everything is sweet. Haven't played X though, but would love to as I played Xenoblade Chronicles

It´s the first shooter that I have liked! Really good indeed.

If you liked Xenoblade, you should try X, it´s not as good as the first one, but the world is so huge and beautiful that exploring it is incredible. Though I still think Xenoblade is by far the better game, such story, characters and music can´t be beaten easily :P 

Around the Network

Sad to see The Wind Waker HD not on the list D:

3D World is also a great single player game..

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

XCX and Bayonetta 2 in that order

I'm torn, I am still playing XCX and loving it but Bayonetta 2 was superb as well when I was playing it.

I'll just go Bayonetta 2 but reserve the right to change my mind.

windwaker hd

From the poll, I prefer Pikmin 3.