By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is the Vita good?

Is it good?

Yep 43 69.35%

Nope 19 30.65%

Total:62

Honestly, I don't have a PS Vita, but considering it's exclusives, I don't really care about getting one.

Also, most of it's great games are already available on other platforms, or are getting ports.

Around the Network

If you're a fan of indy titles and jrpg games then yes. If you want those big tripe a games then not so much. If you love ps one classics and psp games and yes.      

Its a good system, but since its getting very little support, outside of the occasional JRPS that gets localized(and few of them are great in my opinion), it is not worth it.Keep looking for a 3DS game(if you have one), or wait for the new Nintendo Handheld, which all indicate that will release this year

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

It's a weeabo's dream system. Obscure Jrpgs and Visual Novels are everwhere on the handheld. What kind of games do you like?

It depends on what games you like, but yes, it's a good console

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

Why yes.

It's not the right system for everyone but it's definitely a great system. If you prefer handhelds to consoles (like me) it's awesome because it gets a lot of console ports that you otherwise wouldn't be able to play on a portable.

Oh and it has the greatest game of all time, Persona 4 Golden.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

RolStoppable said:
Intentional or not, that's hilarious.

That depends... If you like JRPGs, it is the console for you. If you like other things, well... it would depend. What kinda games do you like?

If there was a game I could recommend for it, it would def be Danganronpa. 1 and 2 are really fun, interesting, and fun challenge for people who like mysteries and solving. xD Haven't tried Despair Girls, but I would like to some time.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Depends completely on what you're looking for. It's good for JRPGs, visual novels, indies and old games. If those don't interest you, I wouldn't recommend the system.

You also can't expect any new AAA games because it just won't get those. Oh and the memory card prices are ridiculous.