Forums - Movies Discussion - CW's Supernatural |OT|

Ryuu96 said:
Barkley said:
I've watched every episode up till about episode 3 of the latest season, temporarily stopped for whatever reason, is the new Season really that good? It seems to be getting high praise.

Btw did anyone actually like Season 6? Dear god that season was dull.

Imo, yeah, easily the best season since 5 so far, been following the gaf thread and it's really positive there too, also episode 4 is one of the best ever imo, I don't think they has been a bad episode yet but they is still time to screw that up =P

Alright then I've been wanting to catch up again so I think I'll start watching tonight!

Around the Network

So is Sam getting dumb or something?

That info he found out about the Qareen from the witches book was already shown on his laptop earlier. If he had read anything past the first three words he would have seen that.

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Ka-pi96 said:

That info he found out about the Qareen from the witches book was already shown on his laptop earlier. If he had read anything past the first three words he would have seen that.

Was that not just the translation to say the words for the spell? can't really remember xD 

Anyway, good episode, probably the worse one so far though imo (not really a bad thing considering the others have been great) and it reminded me of It Follows which was cool even if it did feel like a ripoff xD 

Also thank god Dean didn't lie to Sam for the 200th time xD I'm really liking their relationship this season, it was always annoying when they kept secrets from each other and it always screwed them over later

Ryuu96 said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Was that not just the translation to say the words for the spell? can't really remember xD 

Anyway, good episode, probably the worse one so far though imo (not really a bad thing considering the others have been great) and it reminded me of It Follows which was cool even if it did feel like a ripoff xD 

Also thank god Dean didn't lie to Sam for the 200th time xD I'm really liking their relationship this season, it was always annoying when they kept secrets from each other and it always screwed them over later

Yeah, but it was still the exact same information

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Ka-pi96 said:
Ryuu96 said:

Well uh, I guess Sam is getting dumb xD 

While I was watching it i thought to myself that every single time they get something to translate they always use google, would of thought after all these years they would know a few of the translations themselves xD Witches must use the same language....

Not a issue really, just something that would make Sam and Dean look more experienced lol

Around the Network

Season 11 Episode 14 promo added to second post.

Looks like a good episode!

I knew Crowley would be fine xD although he's not in a good situation either, can't wait to see Crowley interact more with Lucifer lol

Ryuu96 said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Well uh, I guess Sam is getting dumb xD 

While I was watching it i thought to myself that every single time they get something to translate they always use google, would of thought after all these years they would know a few of the translations themselves xD Witches must use the same language....

Not a issue really, just something that would make Sam and Dean look more experienced lol

eh, there's a lot of languages they'd have to use. It was Aramaic this time, pretty sure that's never been done before. I know there was a lot of latin with the exorcism stuff at one point so maybe they know a bit of that? I mean, they did memorise some of the exorcism rituals so you'd expect they knew what they meant too?

Spoiler - Character returning in an upcoming episode

Rob Benedict will reprise his role as Chuck — Dean and Sam’s possibly-All Powerful prophet pal — in Episode 20 of Season 11, TVLine has learned exclusively.

Awesome, now bring back Gabriel and Balthazar and we have the best season ever =P

I will watch this someday.....after I finish TWD and GoT this year's season ;)

Basil's YouTube Channel

Another great episode

Misha is killing it with his performance, happy that he has admitted it already but it was funny seeing him slip up a few times and getting annoyed with Sam xD. This season has been great at not dragging stuff out.

More men of letters stuff is cool and the artifacts that God has touched, I bet it will still be used somehow at a later point (or they will try and find another?)

Also lol at dog Crowley, I wonder how he will backstab, sneak, lie? his way out of this xD I'd say Crowley is smarter than Luci but he can't really do much chained up.