Forums - Movies Discussion - CW's Supernatural |OT|

I still need to catch up on Futurama, American Dad, and Star Wars:The Clone Wars. Hopefully I'll get around to Supernatural too.

Chinese food for breakfast

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Ryuu96 said:

Thanks =) I'll try to think of anything else I can do to it over the next few days and find some news 

First thing, Supernatural, Official Supernatural, Supernatural OT or Official Supernatural Thread xD

I like Supernatural OT

You seen the latest ep yet?

Yeah, I was thinking Supernatural OT or Official Supernatural, something short 

Yeah I watched it, another good filler but I want main episodes now, next episode is filler too, it doesn't bother me too much when they're good but eh, I want to see Crowley xD

Also I'll change the poll every episode

Ryuu96 said:
Ka-pi96 said:

I like Supernatural OT

You seen the latest ep yet?

Yeah I watched it, another good filler but I want main episodes now, next episode is filler too, it doesn't bother me too much when they're good but eh, I want to see Crowley xD

I love the filler, it's a nice break from what's going on.

As for Crowley... that's assuming he's alive still...

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Tagged.

Undisputed Gamer BAY BAY 

Bout time someone made a thread for this! Need to catch up with the new season though.

Around the Network

Thread turned out great, it looks very nice. Im happy you have something other than spamming twitter links in xbox threads now :p

Ka-pi96 said:
Ryuu96 said:

I love the filler, it's a nice break from what's going on.

As for Crowley... that's assuming he's alive still...

Eh, not worried, Crowley seems to always get out of shitty situations xD 

Slade6alpha said:
Tagged.

Be fun talking about SPN with you 3 years from now =P

Versus_Evil said:
Thread turned out great, it looks very nice. Im happy you have something other than spamming twitter links in xbox threads now :p

Thanks xD 

I've watched every episode up till about episode 3 of the latest season, temporarily stopped for whatever reason, is the new Season really that good? It seems to be getting high praise.

Btw did anyone actually like Season 6? Dear god that season was dull.

Barkley said:
I've watched every episode up till about episode 3 of the latest season, temporarily stopped for whatever reason, is the new Season really that good? It seems to be getting high praise.

Btw did anyone actually like Season 6? Dear god that season was dull.

Imo, yeah, easily the best season since 5 so far, been following the gaf thread and it's really positive there too, also episode 4 is one of the best ever imo, I don't think they has been a bad episode yet but they is still time to screw that up =P

@Season 6, best thing about that season was Balthazar xD I think season 7 was worse though, the Leviathans were awful =/