By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Titanfall, Battlefield And Mass Effect Andromeda Confirmed For This Fiscal Year

kitler53 said:
a “new Titanfall experience”

the way that is phrased it kind of sounds less like titanfall 2 and more like titanfall ps4 or titanfall dlc.

I really don't like when big publishers and developers use vague wording like that. I've seen it before and it usually means an inferior product.

Around the Network
Shadow1980 said:
I couldn't get into Mass Effect (ME1's combat and controls were ungainly and just plain not fun, enough so that I never completed it), but if Andromeda has a new storyline and better combat & controls, I might pick it up once it goes down in price.

I can understand that, but Mass Effect 3 was a million times better control wise so I can't see MEA having the same issue as the original.

I think Titanfall in September, Battlefield in November and Mass Effect in March

Looking forward the next Mass Effect as I enjoyed the previous three games.

Don't screw it, EA/Bioware!

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

danielrdp said:
barneystinson69 said:
shikamaru317 said:
GribbleGrunger said:

I think it is a good choice going for Mass Effect and Battlefield. As for Deus Ex and Mirror's Edge, well those are two pretty good games as well, and I doubt they were too expensive to pick up.

It won't make any difference. PS4 will still outsell the X1. Sony doesn't even need to market the damn thing anymore.  

Certainly WW. But in the US market, marketing these properly could be enough to allow for a 2016 win.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).