By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Titanfall, Battlefield And Mass Effect Andromeda Confirmed For This Fiscal Year

Titanfall with VR on PSVR and pc VR with single player done right could be a mega seller.

Around the Network

I'd guess battlefield 5 or Bad Company 3 this Holiday along with mass effect 4. Then titanfall in March 2017. That's my guess.

I'm very much looking forward to Titanfall! Being a multiplat will most likely do it justice. Will be picking up Mass Effect too most likely.

shikamaru317 said:
GribbleGrunger said:
Will Titanfall 2 be a multiplat? That is the question. And who will win the fight to market the new Mass Effect?

Respawn already confirmed that Titanfall 2 will be multiplat:http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/03/12/titanfall-2-confirmed-coming-to-xbox-one-ps4-and-pc

As for Mass Effect marketing, MS is rumored to have it alongside Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, Mirror's Edge 2, and Battlefield 5. Xbox is already known to have The Division and Homefront 2 marketing this year. Meanwhile Battleborn, Far Cry Primal, and For Honor marketing are already confirmed for Sony, and Sony are rumored to have CoD and Mafia 3 marketing as well. 

I think it is a good choice going for Mass Effect and Battlefield. As for Deus Ex and Mirror's Edge, well those are two pretty good games as well, and I doubt they were too expensive to pick up.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

On board for Battlefield and Mass Effect. Does Titanfall support server browsing/dedicated servers?

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Around the Network

I can't wait for Mass Effect. Very excited. I hope I have a PS4 by then.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

While I´m not a fan of any of these games I´m really curious to see where EA will take them. Will they simply be continuations of the former installments? Or will EA mix things up and move them forward (looking mainly at Titanfall and ME)?
Interesting times indeed^^

Yup...RO friggin rocked  
barneystinson69 said:
shikamaru317 said:
GribbleGrunger said:

I think it is a good choice going for Mass Effect and Battlefield. As for Deus Ex and Mirror's Edge, well those are two pretty good games as well, and I doubt they were too expensive to pick up.

It won't make any difference. PS4 will still outsell the X1. Sony doesn't even need to market the damn thing anymore.  

Seems like mass effect might have been delayed?

This fiscal year ends in end of March this year... meh whatever. This is not news we didn't expect me thinks. Mass Effect 3 came out in March, so will ME:A... good lord, 5 years? Are they rebuilding everything from the bottom up?

Hmm, pie.