By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - VGC's Most Attractive User 2016: Sign-Up!

Olivernintentoal said:

Here is my entry for the contest.  Just a random fact: I am currently studying in Paris, so that's pretty cool.

Dat pose thou!

Around the Network

You guys are forgetting the biggest hit of our boy-band: Baby Update Our Chartz One More Time.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

LipeJJ said:
You guys are forgetting the biggest hit of our boy-band: Baby Update Our Chartz One More Time.

We're gonna be millionaires!

Signature goes here!

So.. When does the first round start.. I am so confused. lol

XBLive: cpg716     PSN ID: cpg716  Steam: Luv4Tech77

Predictions on 12/01/15 - Generation 8 Totals:

PS4: 85-95m
X1: 55-65m
WiiU: 20-30m

MoHasanie said:

FragilE^ said:

._. Hello vgchartz.

I'm betting on the cat...

That plane looks very familiar! Did you take that on the Emirates A380?? 

I don't know the exact number but it is indeed Emirates. It was Japan -> Dubai. Or Dubai -> Sweden, I don't quite remember >.< It was on the way home at least.

@Stats87

"Charts 4 Heartz" ? That's brilliant ^^

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
LipeJJ said:

We're gonna be millionaires!

In that case, I'm in! I can't sing or play an instrument so I'm definitely boyband material.

The Flame Still Burns Strong. Looks like our walk-on field is bringing the heat! Unconfirmed users who confirmed after my cutoff from last night will be considered as walk-ons.

First Round should start tonight. As long as Slarvy doesn't drop the ball.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Count me in, I remember this from the other year. Pretty fun

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

theprof00 said:WELCOME BACK STAGE!!!!

Aww yeah, here comes trouble

Oh yes. One of my favourites(and big trouble indeed!). Welcome back!

This is getting out of hand. I can play the guitar, bass (decently bad), and flute, btw.

On a different note, after an exchange of 3 messages, the penalization for not voting in your own round will be of 5 points, instead of 3. So make sure you vote in any and all rounds if you want to win Thanks theprof00 

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988