By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The PSP Is the Best Gaming Device Ever!

Do You agree?

Yes 29 19.33%

No 55 36.67%

Somewhat 19 12.67%

A Nintendo System is better. 40 26.67%

MS system is better. 1 0.67%

See Results 6 4.00%

Total:150

The PSP was a beast of a device.  It sold very well. It has many Multimedia functions. You had themes, music Skype, and an internet browser. 

It has big first party games like wipeout, MLB, God of War, Rachet and Clank, Grand Turismo, LBP etc.

It has lots of Japanese support and big franchises such as Monster Hunter, GTA, Resident Evil, Call of Duty, Kingdom Hearts, FIFA, Need for Speed, Assains Creed, Madden, Star Wars.

It also had one of my favorite games and arguably the best Final Fantasy Game made for a portable Device Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core.

And this is only some of the great things the PSPS had to offer.

Discuss. 

Around the Network

Love the PSP, wouldn't call it the best though. Introduced me to Growlanser and Persona 3 though

StarOcean said:
Love the PSP, wouldn't call it the best though. Introduced me to Growlanser and Persona 3 though <3

Its my main handheld gaming device til this day. Play it everyday and love it.

Also about the pool i forgot to add Sega or Atari systems. 

A PSP with CFW, yes, definitely. I always carry my PSP Go with me with the whole friggin' library of Game Boy, GBA, NES and SNES! It's awesome!

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

I Like Psp but Gameboy Color, Advance and DS is better for me

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

A handheld will never be the best gaming device in my eyes, for the simple fact of being a handheld. It's uncomfortable for me to play with one in long sessions.

A lot of people LOVE it because of how easy it is to pirate, with nothing extra needed besides storage space needed to do so. I did love the Legend of Heroes games and the Ys games though.

Hmm... No,

Click HERE and be happy 

I have one, I liked very few original games on the systems, but at least is awesome to play Ps1 games and GBA/Snes/Genesis emulators.

I like the Ps Vita a lot more, but psp was amazing too