By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games Impossible To Finish.

a.l.e.x59 said:
Collecting all of the trophies in Super Smash Bros. Melee is also hard.

I was like 2 or 3 trophies short...and one of them requires you to own Pikmin, which I did not.  (I could have rented it I suppose, doh!)

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

the original Castlevania (NES). you take so much damage from just one hit. could never get past the grim reaper.

Battletoads on the NES was difficult as well. At least when you were on the bikes or whatever they were.

Blex said:
shadowman 64 - once i got to legions tower it was over for me. geez i was killed by flying ghosts, shotgun maniacs, and wierd pig people everytime. tried ordering the guide but no one would answer the phone at the store. legend of zelda majoras mask - wasnt too difficult but got tired of time traveling and time traveling and time traveling............

Shadowman was a cool game. Once you get the ensigne (shield)  things get a lot easier.  Once i got the deadside shotguns cheat working  the game i got to the end fairly quick. I hope this game comes to VC, it was one of the few mature title for the n64(and one of the best.) 

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde - You literally get struck by lightning for no reason, and of course it results in instadeath. Desert Bus - Hitting slightly left on the dpad for 16 hours straight Takeshi's Challenge - A game made by a man who hated video games. "Singing" into a mic for hours on end is one of its many sadistic challenges.

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

Around the Network

haha sienar I *love* those type of irritating shitty games that make you wonder what the developers were smoking to release such gutter trash out. There aren't any more of those games nowadays Takeshi's I beat it on emulator...can't imagine doing that IRL. another title similar is Hoshi wo Miru hito (NES). Its a sci-fi RPG game but you walk at the speed of a snail, enemies are extremely strong and stressful over all

crappy old school NES games are more entertaining than next-gen games.

mrstickball said:
Quest 64. The game sucked so bad........It was nearly impossible to endure it all.

I rented it because it looked like Zelda on the box. Suuuuuuuck. I think I just used a mega cheat after about an hour, didnt care anymore.

Pretty much all games for the original NES (couldn't save). Until I grew up and discovered the shortcuts online. Breath of Fire 2 for the SNES, the story was great, but that game was massive, and it didn't make it any easier when you were forced into a battle every 3 seconds. Not sure that this thread is really narrow enough now that I think about it. Every game has some semi impossible trophies or goals. NES was loaded with half assed games that couldn't be beaten. I believe that's what the "Angry Video Game Nerd" covers in his weekly videos.

Battletoads =(, could never finish it

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Animal Crossing. I swear, I got to the final boss like 5 times, but I die before I can get a single hit in. It sucks.