By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - If this thread reaches 5000 posts AoA will pose for playgirl

Mummelmann said:
My most embarrassing moment was in a restaurant, we (me and 3 friends) were standing in line to pay before we left, and I saw an incredibly fat little boy, maybe 8-9 years old.
I said to my friend behind me; "Jesus, look at that fat kid, oh my God!"
Behind my friend stood the boys father, well within earshot...
To make matters worse, I went outside to tell another friend what had just happened and said; "Man did I make an ass of myself in there, I commented this totally morbidly obese kid, and his father heard me!" followed by laughter from both of us.
Lo and behold, 5 feet away from me sat the boys mother enjoying a smoke...

I'm amazed they didn't kill me, but then again; if you stuff your kids and make them fat as fuck you should expect some askew staring and comments. Or? Inputs?

it's things like that makes soriku sad.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

I helped the thread

Why do you guys want him to pose for playgirl?

mM

Quick fact: At the time of writing there are 142 members online. Each member would only have to post approximately 35 times for there to be 5000 posts in this thread.

oops, my finger sliped

Around the Network
leo-j said:

To expose more girls to vgchartz lol

Meh.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

highwaystar101 said:
leo-j said:

To expose more girls to vgchartz lol

and AOA is going to acheive that? good lord what have i done.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Thats pathetic.

mM

uberbump