By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - If this thread reaches 5000 posts AoA will pose for playgirl

come on guys, 5000 ain't that bad, it's like the ssbb thread, it will only take a few weeks.

Post some funny pics if you want

Around the Network

May I ask why you want to see a naked picture of AoA? The way you wrote the first post it seems like you may already have this naked picture. If so, why?

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Can I just spam my way into 5000? It will help me reach soriku's post count.

mM
leo-j said:

It has to be relevent, but you can post pics, jokes and vids as well if you want leo

leo-j said:

I think he should.  If not spam atleast bump it every couple of minutes.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Around the Network

Ask and ye shall receive. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

yeah ok you can bump like hell then leo.

Why would Playgirl want a nudie pic of some random skinny guy?

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

Ok I will bump,

mM
Bursche said:
Why would Playgirl want a nudie pic of some random skinny guy?

For the readers husbands page