By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Wii - Motion Sensor = ?????

SeriousWB said:
XBL isn't a drastic change as the wiimote, the Xbox had XBL... The tech update is its change.

If there was no wiimote there would be something else, or more expensive hardware. Most probably something else since Nintendo read the market pretty well.

What would the PS3 be like if it was inferior to the Wii on a technical standpoint? That question is equally pointless Million.

XBL isn't the same as it was on the XBOX  , but anyway that was 1 example of the technological advancement that this gen's consoles have experienced. 

If Nintendo had introduced more expensive hardware as opposoed to a good price point with a fun controler would they be in the same position they are now ? My guess is probably not but this are the kind of question's I wanted to discuss this thread.

A PS3 that was less technicaly powerfull than the Wii wouldn't play the Java games on my phone. (joke) that question is however kinda dumb in comparison to mine , you'd proly have to try hard to make a cosnole less powerfull than a Wii.

Around the Network

No it's exactly the same question pointed at another console Million.

Wii - motion senser = VGChartz - Sales data

SeriousWB said:

It's kinda pointless of discussing some one who justifies their points purley with a several words of their own opinion , I think i'll stop now.

pichu_pichu said:
Cheebee said:
Yeah I'm sure using the Wheel or just the remote sideways will be fine for casuals, but regular controllers will undoubted be infinitely better and more accurate.

it would be good for casuals, but Im still willing to give the wii wheel a try, it could be better to control, you never know

Well I don't think so. Don't get me wrong, I'm not bashing the Wii Wheel or anything, I think using the Wheel will be quite intuitive and could potentially be quite accurate. Just not accurate enough to compete with the precision of a control stick. Anyone who's played Excite Truck will see my point. 

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network

These questions/threads are fuuuuun.

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Million said:
SeriousWB said:

It's kinda pointless of discussing some one who justifies their points purley with a several words of their own opinion , I think i'll stop now.

Read: You actually can't find a point in to this question, or my counter question.

If it still had the IR and the two pieces and other features, it might still have some appeal and do better than the GC, but it's unlikely it'd have anywhere near the level of success it's having now without all the mainstream hype it's gotten from Wii Sports and the like.

No wii-mote = gamecube. its that simple.