By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - German Imam blames Cologne Rape Victims cause "they wore perfume"

kurasakiichimaru said:
deskpro2k3 said:

Some women would say catcalling is a form of sexual harassment/assault. I don't know exactly what took place there but this happens everywhere, and most of the time it is blamed on what they're wearing.

The rapes on the other hand is a serious issue though, they need to get cought and put in jail, but for catcalling oh please. Expect catcalling if you wear a mini skirt with some asscheek hanging out lol.

You expect people to respect you whether you are wearing a miniskirt or hooker clothes, makeup, nails, accessories etc and mistake them for prostitutes or sex-driven kittens just like people shouldn't be calling out a person wearing nerdy clothes cause that doesn't mean that they are living inside their parents' basements.

Of course not. If a girl dress up as a slut I might get the wrong idea. but, lets just say don't call me for help if I choose to put on a fake police uniform, or a lab coat pretenting to be a doctor. guess what, it's not illegal to wear those uniforms in the US, just like how it's not illegal to look like a slut. If women respect themselves then they wont dress slutty imo.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network
deskpro2k3 said:
kurasakiichimaru said:
deskpro2k3 said:

Some women would say catcalling is a form of sexual harassment/assault. I don't know exactly what took place there but this happens everywhere, and most of the time it is blamed on what they're wearing.

The rapes on the other hand is a serious issue though, they need to get cought and put in jail, but for catcalling oh please. Expect catcalling if you wear a mini skirt with some asscheek hanging out lol.

You expect people to respect you whether you are wearing a miniskirt or hooker clothes, makeup, nails, accessories etc and mistake them for prostitutes or sex-driven kittens just like people shouldn't be calling out a person wearing nerdy clothes cause that doesn't mean that they are living inside their parents' basements.

Of course not. If a girl dress up as a slut I might get the wrong idea. but, lets just say don't call me for help if I choose to put on a fake police uniform, or a lab coat pretenting to be a doctor. guess what, it's not illegal to wear those uniforms in the US, just like how it's not illegal to look like a slut. If women respect themselves then they wont dress slutty imo.

People respect men with toned bodies,six pack abs wearing nothing but pants or just trunks,in tight shirts and everything. That doesn't mean they are chippendale dancers.

Worst response they get is they are douche, arrogant, etc. Not slutty.

TheLegendaryWolf said:
teigaga said:
Guys have been blaming women for their own rape forever. I worked for a charity in December and whilst we were fundraising, a guy made the same sentiments about women being responsible for what happens to them when they dress "provocatively". Except he was a reborn Christian.

I don't see what's wrong for taking responsibility for their own actions. The world isn't some rose tinted utopia where everyone is a law abidding citizen, one must take precautions and consider the possiblity of negative reprucussions. In the case of the original post, it isn't the women's fault but the government's for allowing two polar opposite ideologies to collide.

The whole refugee plan that Germany and countless other European countries have is barebones at best. They need to educate them on how the rules work in the host country and have them learn a minimum of rudimentary language and customs as well. Instead of trying to brag about having the most refugees they should've limited the amounts of them and educate them on basic laws, language, and difference of cultures in order for them to somewhat assimilate with the people of the host country. Instead they feel the need to be 100% politically correct and the consequences are as clear as day.

Within reason, you wouldn't ask  someone to take responsibility for inviting their own mugging simply because they were out past sunfall, not if night life is an activity most of the society indulges in with out similar consequences.

The same countries where women are most conservative and subservient are plagued with rape and the same culture you might associate with the men who comitted the crime in Germany. Modesty is not the solution to rape and its not some ingenius way of avoiding it.

That'd make for an interesting defense in court.

"They smelled like they needed a good assaultin', your honour'

Zekkyou said:
That'd make for an interesting defense in court.

"They smelled like they needed a good assaultin', your honour'

Works every time.

Around the Network

However Salafists control Islam in Saudi Arabia and run in elections getting millions of votes across the middle East.

They inspired many terror groups and have a great deal of influence in Islam.

Therefore to conclude they are just the Westboro Church, is Liberals being blind to radical islam.

I just dont understand, it does not matter if  white people think this or muslism think this.

Both cases its wrong! 

As a muslim myself I have to say WHAT THE FUU?!

Own:Nes,Snes,N64,Gamecube,Wii,WiiU,Gameboy Pocket,Gameboy Advance SP,DS,DSi,3DS XL,Sega Genesis,Sega Dreamcast,PS1,PS2,PS3,PSP,PSVita and Xbox 360.

Looking to get: Original Xbox 

A significant portion of my soul died with the first "SMT X FE" footage reveal.

Add me on PSN: afnanthekooltrex 

Check out my YouTube channel:  

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzZ6P0251NWOf7WUTsHmw_Q

WTF is this? Thank god the germans aren't allowing these animals in anymore! They should be screened and ACTUALLY be facing death in their country before they're allowed to be called "refugee's". The majority of these "refugee's" don't give a rats ass about integrating, and just want to make $$$ and cause violence!

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Isn't he the same guy that said Germany should ban alcohol?

Dumbass.