By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - the games are getting out of hand

this is not just moaning and complaining. it is a real tragedy. game companys are very rude and brute towards us. 
these games are becoming ridiculous. let me start with just a few out of many

evolved. dlc and micro back to back with no story and u gotta go online to play the damn game

destiny. man that game is a joke and one exagerating grindfest forcing u to go online and make friends the wrong way. man phantasy star online owns this game with every aspect in it. then again dlc and micro allthe way

the division man what a joke we get to see nice graphics on e3 and a full game. now when it comes down to it the god damn game is only one forth piece of a game and the rest is dlc. not to forget the graphics are underwhelming compared to the misleading e3 presentation. in other words this is a big scam

starwars battlefront dont get me started no story line and so so generic its not even funny anymore hell yeah i enjoyed the psp version more then this crap. and yeah we all seem to buy this shizz

online servers: man ps4 decided to let us pay to play online. and at what cost? the servers dont even act right. and xbox one has the same issues. the only good side of being a member is those free games honestly

elder scrolls online. this game started as a full game when bought. and no pay to win. so peeps buy it because it has these greate features. and oh guess what they make updates to make enemys god damn hard. oh guess what what was once not pay to win is now?????  pay to wiiiiiiiiin

broken games? u know them allready lets just skip this one.

good franchises gone bad:  soul reaver 12 blood omen 12 legacy of kain defiance all good games, and oh square buys this wonderfull IP and they make nosgoth online. it doesnt even have to do with legacy of kain what so ever. and then they say its not pay to win. guess what ahhahaha. its pay to win.

Sega: rerelease rerelease rerelease. pfffff. 

remaster remakes/ same ol shit . and people buy it. man i have to be honest i bought last gen the prince of persia trilogy hd. but only for collecting sake. and i still hate myself cause i have thos games on ps2 as well. and when u look at the games they dont really differ that much

in common: it feels really bad u know when u buy a game full price and it turns out to be the greatest garbage of all time and u decide to sell it and no one wants it and u know u cant blame them cause its garbage TONY HAWKS 5

backwards compatibility xbox one: its not even funny u gotta beg for the games to come on bc. im still waiting for skate 3/ and if it was really bc then why do i have to wait for the freaking games? why not just like the wiiu? put cd in and play the game. i have to literally push my bandith cap to download those games in bc. its a false advertising. ps4 is even more funny. they give ps2 emulating and lol u even have to pay for it. what a shame really.

game companys: ea ubisoft activision are becoming a mob companys. and the only annoying thing is that while i boycot their dlc focused games. well there are million others buying it/ i am a loser in this. 

verdict; while i enjoy games on bone and ps4. the one that gets dissed most the wiiu is probably the best. but im not an easy man. nintendo nx is going to be dlc shit all over again. cause u know why? cause we all wanted this punk ass bone and BS4. cause yeah we all like to bash that console that wanted to make games for u not only bout the dlc. but we didnt want it cause we are following the masses like hordes. so we buy the bone and bs4. and now nin has the dlc strategy.

thank you very much. what a great day of gaming nowadays. 33 years and i am getting older. i hope someday sega comes with a console in my huge pipedream that maybe it will be pure again. a full game no dlc and enjoy the game and have fun. but here i am complaining on a forum. sigh

Around the Network

Look in the mirror, gamer's have led to this.

You voted with your $$$.

im looking in the mirror. and i really do not feel that i am to blame. i literally never bought one single DLC micro or even a digital game. i stayed truthfull to the main concept of having a game. but yes i did buy tony hawks 5 so touchè.

but ok u take the debate on pretty well. but now u look in the mirror and tell me what u see

Change out "the" with "some" and you have a point.

BraLoD said:
I agree they are getting out of hand, 2016 will be having so many great games they are really getting out of hand.

Brace yourselves, wallets!

MY WALLET IS READY!!!
Not sure my spare time or love for Rocket League is though

Around the Network

not sure if sarcastic or just serious

ktay95 said:
BraLoD said:
I agree they are getting out of hand, 2016 will be having so many great games they are really getting out of hand.

Brace yourselves, wallets!

MY WALLET IS READY!!!
Not sure my spare time or love for Rocket League is though

I totally feel you! I already have a ridiculous backlog and things just keep coming!
Best gen Ever!

Yup...RO friggin rocked  

yeah but i would agree with you.i dont like negative peopleas well. but you cant deny it anymore. it is overwhelming.

BraLoD said:
Semmie said:

Completely serious.

While there is people focusing on the bad notes, there are also focusing on the good notes.
I don't support practices I find bad, and to me they are hardly a problem by doing so.

2016 is headed to be possible the best year ever in gaming, in my opinion, I'm very happy with it.

Final Fantasy XV, Persona 5, The Last Guardian, Horizon: Zero Dawn, Uncharted 4, Nioh, Street Fighter V, Tekken 7, Ace Combate 7 (with VR), Gran Turismo Sport (with VR), Dark Souls III, Gravity Rush 2, Star Ocean 5, Digimon World: Next Order (And Cyber Sleuth to the West), Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4, etc.

Games are awesome just like they always were. And coming in lots this year.

/thread

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

BraLoD said:
Semmie said:

Completely serious.

While there is people focusing on the bad notes, there are also focusing on the good notes.
I don't support practices I find bad, and to me they are hardly a problem by doing so.

2016 is headed to be possible the best year ever in gaming, in my opinion, I'm very happy with it.

Final Fantasy XV, Persona 5, The Last Guardian, Horizon: Zero Dawn, Uncharted 4, Nioh, Street Fighter V, Tekken 7, Ace Combate 7 (with VR), Gran Turismo Sport (with VR), Dark Souls III, Gravity Rush 2, Star Ocean 5, Digimon World: Next Order (And Cyber Sleuth to the West), Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4, etc.

Games are awesome just like they always were. And coming in lots this year.

And that's just Playstation! There's also Zelda, Mass Effect, Gears, Quantum Break, and a ton of others.