By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4+Wii U best combo this generation?

Sharpryno said:
Sprash said:

Well of course it is, I mean the original xbox doesnt get any games and even the 360 just gets poor ports and yeah the xbox one is just a solid console, but doesn't stand a chance against pc. #youjustsayin

umm what?  my post meant:  Gaming PC > XBO+PS4+WiiU

haha nice joke buddy^^

Around the Network
Wright said:

Best combo is, and always will be, owning all the consoles. "Most games" become "all games and exclusives", console-wise speaking. :P

My philosophy!

Sprash said:
Sharpryno said:

umm what?  my post meant:  Gaming PC > XBO+PS4+WiiU

haha nice joke buddy^^

I lol'd, too.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Azuren said:
pest said:
PC + PS4 or wii U depending on first party preference. no question

Question: What if I prefer Nintendo exclusives to PC exclusives? I mean, yeah, PC has numbers. But most of the good indies end up on PS4 anyway, plus there's the PS4 exclusives. So essentially, you're comparing Nintendo 1st party to Steam indies... And I just gotta say no.

Question: Why bother gaming on PC at all then?.

I already know why, some have also stated as to why they do but I just want to hear your side of the story.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Wright said:

Best combo is, and always will be, owning all the consoles. "Most games" become "all games and exclusives", console-wise speaking. :P

Exactly!

Around the Network
Chazore said:
Azuren said:

Question: What if I prefer Nintendo exclusives to PC exclusives? I mean, yeah, PC has numbers. But most of the good indies end up on PS4 anyway, plus there's the PS4 exclusives. So essentially, you're comparing Nintendo 1st party to Steam indies... And I just gotta say no.

Question: Why bother gaming on PC at all then?.

I already know why, some have also stated as to why they do but I just want to hear your side of the story.

I ask my i7-6700K that same question every day. 

Under an interrogation light. 

With jumper cables.

"What is your purpose!?"  

Azuren said:

With jumper cables.

"What is your purpose!?"  

Just asking a legit question because you seem to have an idea of why there isn't much of a point. You did say yourself "But most of the good indies end up on PS4 anyway, plus there's the PS4 exclusives."

For the record I own an i5-4670k since we're naming CPU's.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

PS4+PC for me is the perfect combo.

Azuren said:
pest said:
PC + PS4 or wii U depending on first party preference. no question

"Steam indies" like civilization, total war, starcraft, league of legends, diablo, counter strike, xcom 2, WOW, warhammer, star citizen etc.?

This, among other AAA titles, the best third party support and the best indie support, is what I'm comparing to PS4 and wii Us lineup. Not to mention other benefits of pc like mods, better graphics/performance, emulation, practically exclusive genres like MOBAs...

PC honestly should be any gamers default system unless you really just happen to love both ps4 and wii Us lineup, even then its worth buiding a shite pc and playing stuff on lower graphics if you need to.

Chazore said:
Azuren said:

With jumper cables.

"What is your purpose!?"  

Just asking a legit question because you seem to have an idea of why there isn't much of a point. You did say yourself "But most of the good indies end up on PS4 anyway, plus there's the PS4 exclusives."

For the record I own an i5-4670k since we're naming CPU's.

I dunno, I'm just not a big fan of sitting down in front of a desk to play, and PC on TV isn't as viable an option as many would have you believe. There are a lot of games on PC that I can't play on PS4, but very few of those I actually want to play. I don't see a real reason for someone who has a PS4 already to invest in a gaming PC.