By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4+Wii U best combo this generation?

+access to most games and exclsuives

+acess to 99% of  all Japanese games

+best performing console versions

+allmost all games avaible on the Disc

Tell me what you think

Around the Network

Best combo is, and always will be, owning all the consoles. "Most games" become "all games and exclusives", console-wise speaking. :P

PC + WiiU is better right now

I'd rather have a 3DS+Vita combo, but I always preffer handhelds over home consoles.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Depend on games what you want, i have PS4+(2 years old)PC+Wii U+ Xbox One combo.

Around the Network

PC + PS4 or wii U depending on first party preference. no question

Yeah, I have an XB1/PS4/Wii U and a high end PC. But if I had to choose only 2 it would be PS4 and Wii U without question .

Goodnightmoon said:

PC + WiiU is better right now

So you collect on one system on the disc and on another you download them? both completley dont match in my opinion.

Don't see a reason why I should pay 250€ for a Wii U.
PS4 is the best console this generation and I am really happy with it. Don't need another console.
If you are a hardcore Playstation fan then PS4 and PS Vita would be the best combo this generation.

PC + WiiU or PC + PS4 are the best combinations IMHO (depends if you prefer the Nintendo or PlayStation exclusives), if you don't want more than 2 systems. PC + XBO or PS4 + XBO is a bit redundant.

But I'm happy with my current combination (GTX970-PC + PS4 + XBO + WiiU + Vita + 3DS + iPad Air + Android smartphone) ;)