By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Do you like to be awoken to a cock?

I like the cock.

Agreed. 9 45.00%

I set my alarm to....answer in comments. 2 10.00%

Disagree. 9 45.00%

Total:20

This thread is going places

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~
Around the Network

dat thread title.

Anyway, I don't need an alarm clock. I just wake up whenever the hell I wake up and start working. Home office is awesome! =)

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

you mispelled clock

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Oh wow. The last thing you'd think you'd see as an op here. Thanks for the laugh!

I prefer tits.

Around the Network
John2290 said:

I hear many people tell me they prefer to be awoken to the sound of a cock on their alarm more often than not. Do you like to be annoyed awake, gentle lifted or fully startled? Or do you have a brain thats tuned to hit the on button just seconds before your alarm goes off, in my case litterally 5-15 seconds. Now the strangest thing is, I adjust to the cock, perfectly, one night after I change the alarms time. So, do you like the cock or prefer something softer or smoother?

No, I don't enjoy waking to a cock in my face- oh... we mean a rooster right?? XD

This is how I basically wake up, or my body just gets tired of laying around. One of those things. I guess it means I can get up earlier and get more things done.. o:

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Well, to be awaken by a cock is not thaaaaaat bad.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile