By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Can Super Smash Bros's graphics get any better??....

OttoniBastos said:
(a lot of WiiU exclusives lack proper AA).

I actually can't think of that many, it's just that the handful that do are high profile.

Around the Network
Darwinianevolution said:
The game looks great as it is, concentrate on getting characters/stages/modes... If anything, Smash should focus on keeping the framerate as stable as possible. That is key to the gameplay.

They should keep making visuals look better. 1080p is perfectly fine. It'd be great if they went slightly more than 60 FPS(or locked 60 FPS). That'd be pretty nice, but unneeded

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Yes, of course. Smash looks pretty outdated in fact. But I can forgive it thanks to the 60fps.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

I was about to say "lol you serious brah?" but then I saw the who the thread creator was, and now it all makes sense!

They can choose another artstyle, like Melee or Brawl, put better textures, better lighting, etc. Yeah, there's still a lot of improvement room.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

do you know me or what? am I famous? 

120fps would be a start. Couldn't care less about texture sizes. Being absurdly bloated is the reason why I'm skipping SFV on PC, 120fps really should be a standard for 2D games, whether the graphics are 3D or not.