By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - What are some of your favorite tv shows currently airing and some upcoming shows you're excited about?

I don't see a lot of tv show threads, probably because I'm looking in the wrong place, but I was wondering what current TV shows everyone around here enjoys or shows that you are excited are on the way?

I currently watch:

1) The Leftovers

2) Fargo

3) Game of Thrones - My excitement last season kind of waned, so I'm hoping the upcoming season will hook me again.

I'm also really excited for HBO's new series "Vinyl"

Around the Network

The answer to this question is in avatar and signature

None of the normal shows I watch are on right now so I've just been watching Super Girl & Shades of Blue.

The first one is corny as hell but is still entertaining while SOB is surprisingly rather good.

Shows I like they are on break...

How To Get Away with Murder
Survivor
Mr. Robot
The Walking Dead
Halt & Catch Fire
Paranormal Witness

I don't know of any new upcoming shows. Haven't been paying attention to any.

[] [] [] {} [] 

This is hard to say as don't watch television, but I have Netflix and have actually watched quite a bit on that.

The only show I really care about is Game of Thrones right now, and in an odd place due to its divergence from the source material and fact that timeline wise will be ahead of source material now.

I'm not really watching anything. TV isn't the best really.

I'd say currently airing in the UK, Brooklyn 99, Take me Out.... Match of the Day... ? I record them and watch them later.

I watch a fair few Grand Designs repeats.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

Steven Universe

Gravity Falls

Star Wars Rebels

The Walking Dead (Soon to air again in Feb)

Dr Who

I know I should give Marvel shows a shot but they don't seem to click with me all that much, I;m more interested in DC's animated movies and Marvels animated shows.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

My all time favorite: The Simpsons.

Yes they've been on for too long and they're not as funny. But I still find their show very enjoyable above many other shows. I just don't think I'd ever get tired of them regardless.

If Netflix had them all I'd easily leave it running on all day.

The only show I watch live on TV right now is the Challenge Bloodlines,, but I'm currently catching up on:

The Affair
Casual (Hulu + orginal)

Shows that I'm super excited to watch when they comeback later this year:

Survivor
Game of Thrones
How to get Away With Murder
Hells Kitchen
Orange is the New Black
Big Brother ( Although idk it has been ass recently)

Ohhhh I also watch the Bachelor, but that's only because it's hilarious to laugh at

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

Game of thrones
Blindspot
Black sails
Marooned with ed Stafford
Strike back

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Haha

Mammon season 2 (special points to those who can figure this one out )
Doctor Who season 9
...... That's it