By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Division's Map: Only Manhattan at Launch

i think this game have huge problems.
I followed the development of the game and it doesnt look good.
The game was delayed several times. Early last year the promised a launch in the "financial year 2015" which will be from 1. april 15 - 1. april 16. They will release it in march (latest possibility).
If i remember right, there are 4 or 5 development teams working on this title, some just joined last year.

Now, they erased 4/5 locations from the game.

wtf, whats happening with this game?

Around the Network

I haven't yet really seen anything that would make the game stand out from all the other open world games made by Ubisoft. The setting doesn't seem very interesting and the whole viral outbreak idea has been done more than a few times just in the last 5 years. Now the game is apparently releasing with only part of it finished. They have to come up with something really good for me to get even a bit interested in the game at this point.

I really don't trust Ubisoft anymore. Now I'm carefully excited for Battleborn... but will probably wait 2 or 3 months to buy it after it launches.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won