By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - One gotta go: Fighters edition

Which one gotta go?

Street Fighter 6 13.64%

Mortal Kombat 24 54.55%

Super Smash Bros 14 31.82%

Total:44

In the last edition of "One gotta go", a close race came to an abrupt end when the Megaman 2 finished with 53% of the votes, meanign is the platform game that has to go.

Time for a new contest please read before you vote because some people misunderstood and voted wrong.

So what´s this thing about? easy, I choose 3 games (or franchises) of the same genre (or similar) and you pick the one you would eliminate from history (meaning it never existed so you never got a chance to play it)

Please be sure to share some comments when you vote because I do like reading your thoughts

If you have some ideas for the contest please let me know (I know I can use some )

Let´s take a look at the 3 franchises of this edition

So, Which one gotta go?

Around the Network

This is probably the hardest one yet.. I really, really can't decide. I'll just pass on this one.

Each one has a very important place in history.

bet: lost

Not really huge into fighters besides Smash, tbh.

If I had to choose between Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat, probably MK, cause SF had an extremely huge impact in the genre.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Mortal Kombat no question

Hmm, I'll probably go with Mortal Kombat

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

Smash gotta go

Mortal Kombat can go easily.

There's no love lost between me and Mortal Kombat, so I wouldn't hesitate to see it go if it was between these three franchises.

Mortal Kombat, no contest

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

Dang, 3 important fighting games.

Personally, I feel Smash Bros is quickly becoming the best fighting series ever made, and Street Fighter is like the father of fighters. So, sorry MK, you gotta go..!

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread