By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Well VGChartz, It's Been Quite the Adventure. :)

I am very sad

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

O i wanted to give you my highlight deffo when you had to do the top 500 list thread multiple times due to sneaking in posts that was quite fun totally worth the ban and lost alts;p

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Wait... I'm just reading this now...

Smeags! You are a great guy. Sad to see you go, but I wish you well!

Dang can't believe you're leaving dude. Even a lurker like me has to say goodbye. Thanks for all the fun and heres to having the same #1 game the last couple years. I hope all the best for you dude.

don't waste time

3DS FC 4914-3563-4510

NNID : turtuls

I haven't been on the site in weeks, and when I come back I find this. Thanks for the shout out. You were always one of the good ones. I will miss you.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Around the Network

Awe man, Smeags, thank you so much for the kinds words and be seeing you online in the gaming community. This place is suffering a great loss by losing you.

Best wishes in your future projects !

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

How in the heck did I miss this thread?

I'm very sorry to see you go. Thanks for the kind words; you will always be one of the great members of the Chartz. Take care buddy.