By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - December 2015 NPD Thread! PS4 and XBO exclusives LTD up!

Amazon says PS4 win, and Xb one selling well too.

But the big question really is, does Wii U crack 500K, like VGC has estimated? Looks like Gaf pundits say no, but how good are Gaf pundits at Wii U predicting?

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network
Shadow1980 said:
Now that I know what tagging is for and that the thin white strip on the left side of my screen is actually the right edge of the VGC Buddy, well, tag.

Ctrl+scroll mouse wheel = zoom out = VGC buddy shows up. At least that's what the browser on my 4:3 monitor at work does. Though at 100% my browser shows 3/4 of the buddy not just a thin white stripe.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Boutros said:

NPD DATA:

Coming January 14th at 6:30PM ET, 3:30PM PT, 11:30PM GMT.

VGC DATA:

Last week of December is missing.

XBO - 1.29m
PS4 - 1.065m
3DS - 810k
Wii U - ~580k
PS3 - 176k
PSV - 130k
PSTV -20k

Xb flat-ish, PS4 significantly up, Wii U flat-ish, 3DS massively down, the rest who cares? / irrelevant.

Jimi Hendrix

how much time left?

John2290 said:
bananaking21 said:
how much time left?

Two hours.

That avatar pic is awesome. haha.

Around the Network

Tag.

Data has been released...
Source: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=192205049&postcount=1094

Tag

It looks like PS4 won:

Originally Posted by CosmicQueso

If the PS4 were a Zojirushi NS-LAC05XA and the Xbox One were a KitchenAid KSB1575BY, clearly the PS4 would be the winning rice cooking console.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:

It looks like PS4 won:

Originally Posted by CosmicQueso

If the PS4 were a Zojirushi NS-LAC05XA and the Xbox One were a KitchenAid KSB1575BY, clearly the PS4 would be the winning rice cooking console.

Totally expected and predictable, but is Cosmic a completely reliable source?

Jimi Hendrix