By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Canadian Dollar has officially turned to shit...

Games are so expensive now...

HOLY FUCK MAN! THIS IS KILLING ME! 30 85.71%

Its fair... 5 14.29%

Total:35
veritaz said:

When was Canada a world power? It only has a little over a 35 million population and it's miliatary isn't anything great either.

It wasn't but it was closer before than now ... 

Around the Network

2 people saying the pricing is fair? Jackasses...

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

It sucks but I'd trade our video game prices for your social programs any day of the week.

veritaz said:
fatslob-:O said:
I swear if we go any lower we will further rot into irrelevancy as a world power just like Russia after annexing Crimea ...

Damn how I wish I could've bought some USD earlier ...

When was Canada a world power? It only has a little over a 35 million population and it's miliatary isn't anything great either.

That same day when internet noise sources were credible =)

CU......or CF ?

Pretty much the reason why I'll only be buying games when they're on sale.

Around the Network
Azuren said:

Get us some oil and you can just join us and use our dollar. 

Canada was doing just that, until the middle east decided to bring the oil prices down so oil sand extraction isn't cost effective anymore.

http://business.financialpost.com/news/energy/oil-canada-exports-us?__lsa=4b98-e340
Canada, the No. 1 supplier of crude to the United States, exported 3.248 million bpd of crude to its southern neighbor

That was in 2014 before the oil prices started to drop. The Canadian dollar goes down with the oil prices.
If the USA rather wants cheap middle east oil...

Yet cheap holidays for all our southern neighbours!

SvennoJ said:
Azuren said:

Get us some oil and you can just join us and use our dollar. 

Canada was doing just that, until the middle east decided to bring the oil prices down so oil sand extraction isn't cost effective anymore.

http://business.financialpost.com/news/energy/oil-canada-exports-us?__lsa=4b98-e340
Canada, the No. 1 supplier of crude to the United States, exported 3.248 million bpd of crude to its southern neighbor

That was in 2014 before the oil prices started to drop. The Canadian dollar goes down with the oil prices.
If the USA rather wants cheap middle east oil...

Yet cheap holidays for all our southern neighbours!

I would rather buy expensive Canadian oil than give money to the middle east. 

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames