By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - List of 8th gen, million selling Nintendo IP

Thunderbird77 said:
curl-6 said:

I wouldn't take it either, it's very obvious at this point that Wii U will not reach 20 million.

just be ready for crow.

I feel pretty crow-proof on this one.

I really can't see how Wii U could have another 7.6 million sales left in it.

Around the Network
Thunderbird77 said:
curl-6 said:
Thunderbird77 said:
curl-6 said:

Fine, I will bet you it won't reach 20 million, will you take that?

No. It's too long away.

I wouldn't take it either, it's very obvious at this point that Wii U will not reach 20 million.

just be ready for crow.

Nope, WiiU is not gonna reach GC levels of sales, pretty much everyone here knows already that.

Lookimg at WiiU numbers I'd say that's pretty good for a console that's not selling particularly well, good job Nintendo!

Not bad at all considering the fact that both WiiU and 3DS are selling mch worse than their predecessors.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AlfredoTurkey said:
zorg1000 said:

Well many including myself consider 3DS to be an 8th generation device and don't segregate consoles from handhelds, so I'm sticking with the title, nobody has had any problem with it other than u, so just drop it and accept that others don't agree you.

You are a die hard Nintendo fan and that's why you want to put them together because you know Wii-U wouldn't have enough to look good on a spread sheet. I am a huge fan of Nintendo myself. I was playing their games before you were even born, but I'm not going to let my adoration for their software dictate my thought process when it comes to their success. 

As I said before, the 3DS is the number one handheld on the market. It murdered the Vita. Nintendo has won five consecutive generations of handhelds. They have created some of the best portable software the industry has ever seen... kings, if you will. They are undefeated. 

That SHOULD be enough for someone like you but no, we have the issue of Wii-U and we don't like it, so we have to try to merge products together to create a reality that we would rather be living in. It's totally illogical.

I agree with you It's going to be funny when the ps4 tops both the 3ds and wiiu together in the same time frame (to my prediction at least)

Around the Network
AZWification said:

Not bad at all considering the fact that both WiiU and 3DS are selling mch worse than their predecessors.

Yep! Its still showing that their games are still selling, on consoles that as you said, much worse than there previous consle/handheld.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Sprash said:
AlfredoTurkey said:

You are a die hard Nintendo fan and that's why you want to put them together because you know Wii-U wouldn't have enough to look good on a spread sheet. I am a huge fan of Nintendo myself. I was playing their games before you were even born, but I'm not going to let my adoration for their software dictate my thought process when it comes to their success. 

As I said before, the 3DS is the number one handheld on the market. It murdered the Vita. Nintendo has won five consecutive generations of handhelds. They have created some of the best portable software the industry has ever seen... kings, if you will. They are undefeated. 

That SHOULD be enough for someone like you but no, we have the issue of Wii-U and we don't like it, so we have to try to merge products together to create a reality that we would rather be living in. It's totally illogical.

I agree with you It's going to be funny when the ps4 tops both the 3ds and wiiu together in the same time frame (to my prediction at least)

What does PS4 passing 3DS+Wii U have to do with anything? If and when that happens good for them, but it has absolutely irrelevant to anything in this thread.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:

Now that this thread is finally dead, I'd like to ask if I could make another thread of this, but structured like my other ones so it could be continually updated as more games sell and as more games get released. You would be given credit for the original thread, like you got in my other threads.

Gamertag, PlayStation Network ID, and Nintendo Network ID: Look at username. Huzzah for originality.  3DS Friend Code: 4038-6546-0886

Currently own PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, GameCube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, and 3DS

Interesting, despite relatively low console and handheld sales many of Nintendos franchises have higher sales than in previous gens. Seems that Nintendo reach a bigger audience now with their software than they did in gens with much higher hardware sales.

Megaoverlord12 said:
zorg1000 said:

Now that this thread is finally dead, I'd like to ask if I could make another thread of this, but structured like my other ones so it could be continually updated as more games sell and as more games get released. You would be given credit for the original thread, like you got in my other threads.

Yes sir

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.