By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How Much Will Splatoon Sell in Japan 2016?

800k - 1m

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network
ninjapirate42 said:
I'm gonna go ballsy with this one...... 800k

Let's hope for more bundles :D

Ballsy indeed

I'll go with 720k! :) Splatoon is still selling strong, and there is yet more than 2 millions japanese WiiU Owners without splatoon. Maybe another bundle can help? Just Imagine what a Pokkén+ Splatoon combo bundle can do! Do it, Nintendo! Splatoon can be your new "Wii Sports" kind of game in japan for the WiiU!

tbone51 said:
ninjapirate42 said:
I'm gonna go ballsy with this one...... 800k

Let's hope for more bundles :D

Ballsy indeed

Live with your balls out or go home :o

Like most people said, i guess it will do around 600k more.But who knows, its Splatoon!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network
Malt4zar said:

I'll go with 720k! :) Splatoon is still selling strong, and there is yet more than 2 millions japanese WiiU Owners without splatoon. Maybe another bundle can help? Just Imagine what a Pokkén+ Splatoon combo bundle can do! Do it, Nintendo! Splatoon can be your new "Wii Sports" kind of game in japan for the WiiU!

I can't take so much Japanese greatness all at once,  I might die !!!

570k... It'll get there

Let's say 535k.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won