By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Man Arrested For Pissing All Over Video Games In Target Store

Remind me to smell a game I pick up before buying it.

Around the Network
Chazore said:
sabvre42 said:
I want to know what brand he was pissing on....

Ouya.

Based on all the white boxes... it kinda lookslike the Nintendo section.

Darwinianevolution said:
Ultrashroomz said:
At least he didn't fap at them or something.

I'm sure that happened last year, If I recall. Someone was caught fapping over a PS4 in a store.

lol, that was the story I was referring to. xD

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

AbbathTheGrim said:
HylianYoshi said:

He did nothing wrong.

That's like kicking and punching someone who just had a car crash.

Too soon?

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

The PC Master Race has gone too far!

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
The PC Master Race has gone too far!

Will they never learn?

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

...And of all the things in this world worth pissing all over (and multiple times) - he went for video games? Hilarious! xD

CU......or CF ?

getting drunk and doing this.... lol.

AbbathTheGrim said:

- Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

- it happened last week

- Anel Mujkanovic, 25, went to Target and he:

“took a handicap electric cart and drove around the store coming to a stop in the electronics aisle. After removing one set of urine soaked pants he exposed himself and began to urinate on video games and accessories.”

- Wilkes-Barre Police say the individual turned himself in after a day later after he initially fled the scene

- he was charged with “open lewdness, public drunkenness and disorderly conduct”

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/police-catch-man-who-urinated-on-video-games-at-ta/1100-6433636/

There is no word on whether the individual was playing Bloodborne prior to arriving to Target.

Hope everything was shirnk wrapped!

Wtf is wrong with people? Lol

Own:Nes,Snes,N64,Gamecube,Wii,WiiU,Gameboy Pocket,Gameboy Advance SP,DS,DSi,3DS XL,Sega Genesis,Sega Dreamcast,PS1,PS2,PS3,PSP,PSVita and Xbox 360.

Looking to get: Original Xbox 

A significant portion of my soul died with the first "SMT X FE" footage reveal.

Add me on PSN: afnanthekooltrex 

Check out my YouTube channel:  

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzZ6P0251NWOf7WUTsHmw_Q