By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Where are you all from?

I won't use this for advertising...

USA!!! USA!!! USA!!!! 97 24.56%

OH CANADA! 28 7.09%

UK (I've got nothing) 30 7.59%

Australia (we still mourn Steve Irwin) 14 3.54%

Japan! 3 0.76%

China! 1 0.25%

Germany! 67 16.96%

France! 10 2.53%

Italy! 9 2.28%

Other (post below) 136 34.43%

Total:395
bigtakilla said:
TomaTito said:

I identify myself as European.

Born in Spain, but lived in many countries for more than half my life.

Same, born in the US, lived kind of really everywhere. Parents were military, I was also military. Don't tend to call one place home for too long.

Though with my daughter I might be in the US again for a while, at least until she is old enough to travel.

Typical army brats :) I'm not in the military myself, but I still have that urge to move after 4-5 years.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network
ReimTime said:
I can talk about La Ronge, Saskatchewan, Canada (birthplace). Small town built around Lac La Ronge (big lake with an abundance of unexplored islands - you can find cave paintings from Aboriginals in them), part of the Canadian shield and the gateway to the north. Tons of wildlife and so many outdoor activities you can do. There are a few smaller lakes surrounding it with small communities, as well as some first nations. Sometimes we get a big forest fire that threatens the town (big one in 1999 and last summer that displaced around 5000(?) people). I try to visit there as much as I can.
Aerial View

On a map:

Some northern lights

I currently live in Lethbridge, Alberta; small city of around 90,000 mostly known for its railway bridge and coulees. It's a nice city full of lots of young people like myself, and we are quite close to Banff and the Rocky Mountains, but nothing will ever replace the North for me. It runs in my veins. Anyhow, some pictures:

On a map:

Calgarian myself. 

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

today...

some while ago...

Hunting Season is done...

I'm from France ! I was born and raised in Paris but i now lived in Toulouse in the south. Also lived one year in Taiwan