By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Top 5 Zelda Games of all Time!

1. A Link To The Past
2. Wind Waker*
3. Ocarina Of Time**
4. Majora's Mask**
5. A Link Between Worlds

*: Specially the WiiU remake.
**: in both cases I find the 3DS version superior.

Around the Network

Top five is Zelda 1, Zelda OOT, Zelda ALTTP, Zelda MM and then probably WW. As usual, I rank based off of industry impact, not actual refinement. Zelda 1 basically invented the entire mythos so, it can't be topped. OOT changed the entire gaming industry so, again, nothing could be above that apart from the first.

I'm not so sure on my top 5, it changes every time, but now it's something like this:

1. Majora's Mask
2. Skyward Sword
3. Ocarina of Time
4. The Wind Waker
5. A Link Between Worlds

Not the most popular choice, but, well, it's personal XDD

PortisheadBiscuit said:
haven't played Link Between Worlds (though isn't it technically the same as ALTTP?)

Nope, completely different games. They share the same overworld but have different stories, characters, enemies, dungeons, weapons, upgrades, etc. This doesn't apply to you, but I hate when people ignorantly claim it's just a remake.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

PortisheadBiscuit said:
Definitely agree with Majora's Mask, Wind Waker, and Link to the Past, haven't played Twilight Princess or Link Between Worlds (though isn't it technically the same as ALTTP?)

And I'mma act like you didn't omit OoT ;)

LBW is a sequel, with some differences that make it not as good. MM is wayyyyy better than Oot lets be real :p

I make videos that are sometimes funny I think?

Check out my Youtube gaming channel here!

Around the Network

My top 5:

1- Ocarina of Time
2- Majora's Mask
3- Twilight Princess
4- The Wind Waker
5- A Link to the Past

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

1. Skyward Sword

2. Ocarina of Time

3. Wind Waker

4. Majora's Mask

5. Twilight Princess

Majora's Mask

Ocarina of Time (Even Ocarina was the childhood game)

Wind Waker

Skyward Sword 

Only LoZ I didn't like that much was most likely Skyward sword...never got into it that much

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

1. Wind Waker
2. Twilight Princess
3. Ocarina of Time
4. Skyward Sword
5. Link's Awakening