By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is your e3 2016 wishlist?

Not much actually, I'm super excited to see what the NX is all about and I want to finally know when Zelda releases, but aside from that, I dunno, Beyond Good and Evil 2 would be awesome (I mean, last year we got The Last Guardian/Shenmue 3/Psychonauts 2/FF7 Remake announcements... c'mon Ubisoft, give us what we want!)

Edit: Bayonetta 3! How could I forget that!

Around the Network

If Persona 5 came to the NX. That would be super amazing.

Own:Nes,Snes,N64,Gamecube,Wii,WiiU,Gameboy Pocket,Gameboy Advance SP,DS,DSi,3DS XL,Sega Genesis,Sega Dreamcast,PS1,PS2,PS3,PSP,PSVita and Xbox 360.

Looking to get: Original Xbox 

A significant portion of my soul died with the first "SMT X FE" footage reveal.

Add me on PSN: afnanthekooltrex 

Check out my YouTube channel:  

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzZ6P0251NWOf7WUTsHmw_Q

Darwinianevolution said:

Nintendo: NX reveal if they haven't done that at that point. Backwards compatibility for the NX (if it's not physical BC, at least digital). Mario Strikers as a launch title. Decent 1st party launch games, with a 2D Metroid. Western 3rd parties putting an efford would be nice. Persona 5 will come to the NX too. Controller with the form of the GameCube one and PC compatible.

Sony: Vita pricecut. 110-90€ the handheld, 30-20€ the Vita TV. New model compatible with regular SD cards. Online multiplayer free for their consoles.

And Age of Empires 4. It won't happen, but I want it anyway.

If Persona 5 came to the NX. That would be super amazing.

Own:Nes,Snes,N64,Gamecube,Wii,WiiU,Gameboy Pocket,Gameboy Advance SP,DS,DSi,3DS XL,Sega Genesis,Sega Dreamcast,PS1,PS2,PS3,PSP,PSVita and Xbox 360.

Blue Dragon 2 and/or Lost Odyssey 2. I would also like to see an xbox one slim.

NX release date
NX launch lineup announcment including Bayonetta 3
If its not out yet Persona 5 release date!!!!
Tekken 7 release date
New Bioshock game announcement
New Crash Bandicoot game announcement
Pikmin 4 reveal NX launch title
God of War IV reveal
Zelda Wii U/NX release date
MOAR ATLUS GAMES!!!
MOAR NINTENDO GAMES!!!
Honestly from Sony the main thing I want is releade dates for all the shiz they announced in 2015.

E3 THIS YEAR WILL BE AMAZING!!!! CANT WAIT ONLY 6 MONTHS HYYYYYYYPE!!

Around the Network
Chazore said:
Well primarily I want to hear about the NX from Nintendo and any games possibly going for it.

For games generally I'll probably go with Resident Evil 2 remake news, I'm honestly not expecting a Red Dead Redemption 2 or anything else but if they do I;d love to see a release date and a PC port of the last one.

I'll probably be watching this years PC E3 as well since I liked the one last year. Can't be bothered with any sort of gaming news from MS because they are just releasing for Windows 10 and since I'm not going for that OS I won't be buying anything from them for the foreseeable future until they decide to support their previous OS's or create 11 and make it different from 10 along with supporting Steam. (I honestly really don't care for being lectured on why MS is doing what they are tbh, I just disagree with their stance and vision and since it doesn't appeal to me I'll give my money to someone else until MS supports my own vision).

Too early for Win 11, don't you think?

The Last of Us 2 announcement.
Dark Cloud 3 -- oh who am I kidding?
For at least one of the PS4 games announced for 2016 to actually come out in 2016.
For the NX to actually be good.
New Pokémon.

Same as every year; Half-Life 3...

Wright said:

Too early for Win 11, don't you think?

Didn't take long for 8 and 8.1 to roll around.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

TLG running on the new engine + release date
God of war 4
Watch Dogs 2
Crash (no way)
Sucker Punch new game
Horizon release date
No Mans Sky release date
FFXV release date
Driveclub expansion
And finally..

Gran Turismo 7