By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - What's The Last Movie You Saw?

ps_wiro said:
Last movie I saw was Spectre, I enjoyed it and lately I don't really like movies. I think TV series are to blame.

I agree with you ps_wiro, the storytelling in some tv shows has blown movie storytelling out of the water.

Around the Network
ps_wiro said:
Last movie I saw was Spectre, I enjoyed it and lately I don't really like movies. I think TV series are to blame.

This. TV series have often better character development, better plot and subplot, even better writing and filmaking(Breaking Bad for example) than a lot of movies.

Oh and OT, the last movie I saw on cinema was The Force Awakens, 2nd watch.

At home it was Alien, for the first time, on DVD, cinema version. It was great. Does anyone know if the director's cut is better ?

Fei-Hung said:
Mission impossible rogue nation. It was horrendous. Made worse by the fact I was supposed to watch the 90minute sherlock special that I couldn't watch due to the shitty BBC iplayer app.

Wat. Rogue Nation was the best action movie released this year man!

OT: American Sniper (netflix) yesterday. Other than that, I watched the entire Fast & Furious series over the course of last week, with the exception of 2 Fast 2 Furious. I had already watched Furious 7 though (cinema), but I rewatched it with my dad, because cars + action = cool (if you are able to turn of your brain for some hours. Actually, this goes for basically the entire series.). The last movie I saw in the theaters was The Force Awakens.

The Big Short. Really good film

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine