By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Happy 20 PS4 exclusives and console debuts of 2016 (promotion video)

Drawn to Death looks rubbish. It seems to be a terrible uninspired game. couldn't David Jaffe just make another Twisted Metal game ?

Around the Network

Missing so many games... SHAME SONY!

Wheres persona???

Uncharted 4 baby, that is all you need. :D :D :D

Protendo said:

Your right. I guess I have been playing the betta and haven't seen the Cross-Play in action yet. Guess I'll be getting this one for PC too.  

No shame in it bro, I snagged GG when it came out not too long ago =P, though I mostly play fighting games with mates or for the story. I stopped playing compeitively back in 2011.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

not much for me, uncharted 4 and the last guardian 2016.

i would like to see in the future some .... Siren 2 Blood Curse, Crash Bandicoot PS4, Sly Cooper, Pandemonium, Spyro, Medieval PS4, Ni No Kuni 2, Ni No Kuni 1 Remastered, Re4 Remastered, MGS4 Remastered, God of War 4, Ico & Shadow of the Colossus PS4, Demon Souls PS4, Detroit PS4 , Heavy Rain & Beyond Two Souls, new Silent Hill, Burnout/Motorstorm, Tomb Raider, Little Big Planet and please no DREAMS, TLOU2, Bloodborne 2, Demon Souls 2, Red Dead Redemption 2, Twisted Metal PS4, Fat Princess PS4, Alan Wake 2 as multiplattitle and, Titanfall 2

Around the Network
hentaihinata said:

i would like to see in the future some .... Siren 2 Blood Curse, Crash Bandicoot PS4, Sly Cooper, Pandemonium, Spyro, Medieval PS4, Ni No Kuni 2, Ni No Kuni 1 Remastered, Re4 Remastered, MGS4 Remastered, God of War 4, Ico & Shadow of the Colossus PS4, Demon Souls PS4, Detroit PS4 , Heavy Rain & Beyond Two Souls, new Silent Hill, Burnout/Motorstorm, Tomb Raider, Little Big Planet and please no DREAMS, TLOU2, Bloodborne 2, Demon Souls 2, Red Dead Redemption 2, Twisted Metal PS4, Fat Princess PS4, Alan Wake 2 as multiplattitle and, Titanfall 2

I have a feeling E3 will make you a happy gamer!

I disagree about Dreams though.  It's something unique and different, and I hope it brings something new to the table. 

Protendo said:
hentaihinata said:

I have a feeling E3 will make you a happy gamer!

I disagree about Dreams though.  It's something unique and different, and I hope it brings something new to the table. 

yeah i would like to put this post in the e3 thread. i am not sure about dreams. 

Dr.Vita said:
Definitely going to be a great year.
But I think people who claim that 2016 will be the best year for Playstation 4 are wrong, because I expect a lot games to be delayed to 2017. Horizon: Zero Dawn, Dreams, The Last Guardian. Final Fantasy 7 Remake, Shenmue 3 and Nier: Automata are all going to be 2017 games imo.

Horizon's been in development since before they started work on KZ Shadow Fall, so I think the 2016 release that's been stated by both Sony and the Producer are believable at this point, and I don't see why Sony would bother re-announcing TLG, with a release year, if they weren't certain it could reach it.  They've had no problems saying nothing about it for awhile, just doing so now, with a release year that they miss...seems unlikely (could be wrong of course).  Dreams is hard to say, they've been working on it since at least 2012, so it's possible.

About six "must buys", four " I need to know more ", and a few I never even heard of!

It's just a shame that some of my favorites aren't shown. I guess if they are going to air this on TV they had to keep it short.