is out of style, in a trendy way. 0 0%

captivates me. 1 16.67%

is sexy. 2 33.33%

draws me closer to you. 0 0%

needs to be captioned. 0 0%

makes vgchartz a safer place. 0 0%

Total:6
padib said:

Sorry I haven't updated this for a few days, work has been insane.

Before I post the next pic, can I get an idea of a show or movie or game, or industry personality you really like or would like to caption? Could you guys PM me your ideas?

I will make a list and randomize.

I'd love something from 30 Rock, although I might know the real quote and that will mess with me.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

I'm ok with whatever pic you post, padib.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Alec Baldwin: See the guy over there begging for money? That's right, it's Matthew Perry. FRIENDS fame is over! So when I tell you to go out and dance for the kids in a green suit YOU DO IT!

Signature goes here!

Baldwin: Just make us a favor, please. Do you see that window? Great, now jump out of it.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

"See kids? This what happen to your hands after 7 hour straight fapping"

Around the Network

That's a hard one, padib. Specially since I don't watch the show.

Merle: "Hey Ash, where the f*ck are you? You said you'd give me your chainsaw arm.

Guy approaching from the back: "We better leave him unconscious before he realizes Ash's gone"

Far away, someone riding his car: "Groovy"

Merle: Daryl!  I told you that backyard wrasslin in the apocalypse wouldn't get any views on the youtube!

Guy in the middle: "So pissed Charlize Theron got the of Emperator Furiosa instead of me!"

Signature goes here!

padib said:

Merle: "Your honour, we have more than enough evidence to convict this man of multiple sex attacks from behind."

padib said:

Alec Baldwin: "That kid over there, he hasn't seen FRIENDS yet."

David: "GELLER MAN TO THE RESCUE."