By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft responds (Update) - Halo: Reach Doesn’t Run Very Well On Xbox One

asqarkabab said:
Madword said:
asqarkabab said:
Madword said:

Lol really? I guess you havent been gaming for very long then, because I've made some very bad purchases over the years, and TLOU wasnt one of them.

How about:

• Alients Colonial Marines
  • Spore
  • Big Rigs (hah, i didnt buy this one, but thought I would throw it in ;)
  • Duke Nukem Forever
  • Elite Frontier - required you to send off for a patch disk in the post to make it work properly

No  youre guess is completely wrong lol

i play since my 5 th birthday 

Its a good game but not that great for that many praises it got post launch 

You may have been playing games since your first birthday, that doesnt make you old... you could only be 10 years old ;)

So... hold on a minute.... You had never purchased TLOU before, never played it until the PS4 remaster?

Yeah i never purchased tlou on the ps3 and wanted to plau this game that was praised as the best  game ever on the ps4 but aftet i played it i regretted my purchase 

Ok sounds more like you have a problem with consoles than anything.

Paying for online... thats nothing to do with developers, thats a Sony/MS thing.But this has nothing to do with remasters. I agree why Sony did this, they saw that MS made a lot of money last gen on this, and Sony having lost lots of money, thought we can hit MS in the pocket and make some money. Also it's not like you only get access to online, you also get to play games they give you every month. Yes I would prefer free multiplayer, but I can understand the cost of a server farm.

Remasters - as we already discussed, there is nothing wrong with remasters. Are you telling me you've never purchased a remaster or never wanted an older game brought back? I mean I just purchased HomeWorld remaster on the steam sale.... I had *never* played it. Just because you might have, doesnt mean that others hadnt. You are thinking about yourself and not other gamers.

Overpriced DLCS - some are, some are not. That is upto individual developers. Some are good DLCs and some are not.... this has nothing to do with Remasters though. Games are bloody expensive to make, and though some DLC is absolute crap, some is well worth the cash, for example the up coming Dying Light Expansion sounds like a good deal.

So I dont really know what you are getting at, as this hasnt got anything to do with Remasters or Halo running backwards compatibilty. If it runs badly in backwards compatibility, I would rather have a remaster running at 30FPS than going into the teens. Now one thing to remember here is that *You* do not need to buy anything that is for sale, you can choose to ignore it and play on a different platform or play other games.

Thank you sir !

So much this ^^

asqarkabab said:

So it's not the remaster the problem, it's just the game itself that didn't meet your expectation.

Yeah its the game itself 

There are games that deserve more the remaster and remake treatement than tlou

For example resident evil remake i have all the versions on gc wii and pc and the original on the ps1 and i didnt regret my purchase because i love this game and it brings back good memories on this game

When the game has value and is great in my opinion and my gaming friends i buy it 

I give no sh#t on what the gaming press says

I will buy a crash bandicoot and spyro remake in a heart beat

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

So... you're fine with remasters, even tho you told someone earlier in the thread here that he was throwing his money in the bin for buying remasters he wanted? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=7687223 I'm so confused by the train of thought I think I'll just see if I can hop off at the next station and get a bus instead :o maybe a remasted bus, now running in 1080p and 60fps!

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network
ganoncrotch said:
asqarkabab said:

Thank you sir !

So much this ^^

asqarkabab said:

So it's not the remaster the problem, it's just the game itself that didn't meet your expectation.

Yeah its the game itself 

There are games that deserve more the remaster and remake treatement than tlou

For example resident evil remake i have all the versions on gc wii and pc and the original on the ps1 and i didnt regret my purchase because i love this game and it brings back good memories on this game

When the game has value and is great in my opinion and my gaming friends i buy it 

I give no sh#t on what the gaming press says

I will buy a crash bandicoot and spyro remake in a heart beat

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

So... you're fine with remasters, even tho you told someone earlier in the thread here that he was throwing his money in the bin for buying remasters he wanted? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=7687223 I'm so confused by the train of thought I think I'll just see if I can hop off at the next station and get a bus instead :o maybe a remasted bus, now running in 1080p and 60fps!

No im against remasters and thats why i will never ever buy a remastered version of the game i own 

This Remasters Bullsh#t is the worst in this industry we reward them when we buy remasters the publishers and encourage them that they are doing right and they will remaster every sh#t 

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

asqarkabab said:
ganoncrotch said:

No im against remasters and thats why i will never ever buy a remastered version of the game i own 

This Remasters Bullsh#t is the worst in this industry we reward them when we buy remasters the publishers and encourage them that they are doing right and they will remaster every sh#t 

shhasht I'm not sure what that means, type shit if you mean it, deary me are you worried mods would mod you for a profanity, they wont unless it is used against a person or thing badly, but at the same time they'll equally moderate you if you call someones opinion Sh#t meaning shit presumably.

Anyway, no, it isn't the worst in this industry, if you don't enjoy the idea of a remastered game from the previous gen running without the hardware limitations of the past slowing it down in areas or preventing it from looking as good as it could have, then that's fine, don't buy them. But if I were you I'd take a look at things like pre order bonus's, exclusive dlc, dlc season pass's which have a short season, or games which launch in a non functional state, before targetting perfectly functional games from the previous gen with a bit of polish on them as the worst things in the industry.

Keep in mind as well that the ps4 is not capable of playing ps3 titles, so without things like TLOU:R then new players on the playstation platform couldn't get to play that on the ps4, but looking at your profiles status currently the last of us seems to have upset you a little bit for some reason heh, the cover of the remaster which says "winner of 200 goty awards" must sting if you feel this way.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

ganoncrotch said:
asqarkabab said:

shhasht I'm not sure what that means, type shit if you mean it, deary me are you worried mods would mod you for a profanity, they wont unless it is used against a person or thing badly, but at the same time they'll equally moderate you if you call someones opinion Sh#t meaning shit presumably.

Anyway, no, it isn't the worst in this industry, if you don't enjoy the idea of a remastered game from the previous gen running without the hardware limitations of the past slowing it down in areas or preventing it from looking as good as it could have, then that's fine, don't buy them. But if I were you I'd take a look at things like pre order bonus's, exclusive dlc, dlc season pass's which have a short season, or games which launch in a non functional state, before targetting perfectly functional games from the previous gen with a bit of polish on them as the worst things in the industry.

Keep in mind as well that the ps4 is not capable of playing ps3 titles, so without things like TLOU:R then new players on the playstation platform couldn't get to play that on the ps4, but looking at your profiles status currently the last of us seems to have upset you a little bit for some reason heh, the cover of the remaster which says "winner of 200 goty awards" must sting if you feel this way.

Yeah remasters aside dlc preorder bonuses are worse aswell 

One question do you really believe Shus PR and many ps4 owners were 360 owners ?

If yes where are the sources that say this ?

Remasters are more for grabbing our money without doing something and thats stealing

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

asqarkabab said:
ganoncrotch said:

Yeah remasters aside dlc preorder bonuses are worse aswell

One question do you really believe Shus PR and many ps4 owners were 360 owners ?

If yes where are the sources that say this ?

Remasters are more for grabbing our money without doing something and thats stealing

Just here : http://recode.net/2014/08/20/nielsen-one-third-of-playstation-4-owners-switched-from-xbox-or-wii/

It doesn't take so long to find this if you truly search it...

If someone has a PS4 without having a PS3 and wants to play the Uncharted trilogy, you advise him/her to buy a PS3 with 3 games than just take the remaster... logical