By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Is there a gay/bi/trans/other/ect/yeah thread here????

Is there really a need for it? Not hating but this is kind of ridiculous. Segregation will never truly stop until people stop talking about it after all.

This goes for haters AND the ones who try to shove it down everyone's throats. Just live your life and be happy.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Around the Network
COKTOE said:
Slightly off topic: Can we have all people with foot fetishes segregated into a separate area? Like, if somebody's feet are the primary, or one of the primary points of attraction, they can only post in a the foot fetish corner of VG Chartz?

What purpose would such a segregation serve?

Not serious. Just a joke. :)

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

COKTOE said:

Ah, my bad, I can never tell when somebody is being sarcastic.

curl-6 said:
COKTOE said:

Ah, my bad, I can never tell when somebody is being sarcastic.

It's difficult for anybody to tell the difference in the written word. No worries.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

Why would be needed such a thread. In all the years I have been here never read anything against gay people. Honestly it would be for the worse as it would seem attention whoring to some. We are all gamers here and more importantly human beings