By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo dream collaborations

Tagged games:

AgentZorn said:
garretslarrity said:
Rockstar and Zelda.
Bethesda and Pokemon. (A console, open world game. Or maybe a remake/sequel to Colosseum and XD!)
Valve and Spla2n.

I dont think Bethesda would be able to meet Nintendos standards.

You're probably right, but quite frankly I don't care who it is that makes if I hear those games are getting remade.

NNID: garretslarrity

Steam: garretslarrity

Around the Network

Square Enix for sure

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

From Software for The Legend of Zelda
Platinum Games for F-Zero
KOEI for Fire Emblem (Warriors/Musou) and Fire Emblem (ROTK/Nobunaga's Ambition)
Level-5 for a Kirby RPG
Square-Enix for a Mario RPG

Not really a collaboration but I'd love Nintendo to make a Fire Emblem spinoff that was inspired by Mount and Blade.

I'd love to see:

Mistwalker collaborate on a sequel to The Last Story.

Creative Assembly collaborate on a Metroid game.

Platinum collaborate on a F-Zero game.

CD Projekt Red collaborate on a Zelda game.

Around the Network

Platinum Games to do a FE hack and slash spinoff starring Lucina

CWegzz said:
A Nintendo x Capcom Fighting game would be amazing.

This is the only right answer.

*Nintendo vs. Capcom

I'd love to see Kojima work with Nintendo on a game. I would love to see what Kojima could come up with on the Wii U's game pad xD

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Nintendo x Capcom.

Whatever it is, I bet it'd be great.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Nintendo vs. Capcom would be great. We just got a little taste of it with Mega Man and Ryu joining Sm4sh so having other characters like Chun-Li, Guile, Cammy, Roll, Darkstalkers, etc., fighting against the likes of Mario, Link, Samus, Pikachu, etc. would be great. Though I wonder if it will be a traditional fighting game or in the style of Smash?

Some already mentioned that Koei should do a Fire Emblem Warriors game after the positive reception of Hyrule Warriors. I would also like to add that Koei should make a sequel to Pokemon Conquest.

I would also like Platinum Games and Atlus to do other collaborations with Nintendo after Star Fox and Genei Ibun Roku.