By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - *Major Spoiler Warning* Disney Infinity 3.0 Accidentally Reveals Rey's (Star Wars 7) Identity

DON'T READ FURTHER UNLESS YOU HAVE SEEN THE THE FORCE AWAKENS/DON'T MIND SPOILERS. You have been warned...

So the game Disney Infinity has seemingly revealed the identity of Rey. In a battle with Kylo Ren one of his taunts is "Face me, cousin!" -which pretty much proves what most people guessed, that Rey is Luke's daughter. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNXRZd5vkdo Around the 20:31-20:35 mark of this video you'll hear him say it. So yeah, Rey is a Skywalker. I figured as much. Strong force senstive, good at piloting ships, etc etc.

Honestly though, we all knew it was his kid. C'mon. Just makes me wonder who Luke banged

Around the Network

Not sure what he said but i don't think he said cousin.

Not that surprising, but holy cow... this will be amazing! I don't know they let this kind of spoiler pass tho... someone's gonna get their head chopped. :P

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Sounds like he says "Face me! Curses!"

It's been confirmed a mishearing.

Oh well ;~; I'll lock this. But mark my words, Rey is his daughter! XD