By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - I'm noticing something crazy: PS4 to sell upwards of 2m in USA

Will ps4 break 2 million U.S alone total sales for December 2015?

Yes.... 77 46.95%

No.... 24 14.63%

Yes and probably approach 2.5 million 31 18.90%

No... And probably do close to 1.5 million 26 15.85%

No... It'll fall short of 1 million 6 3.66%

Total:164

Anectodal evidence alas! Who cares what it is we may or may not be seeing....  But I have to post this.... After witnessing not once, not twice, but many more times... RACKETS OF STARWARS PS4 BUNDLES EITHER FLYING OFF SHELVES OR COMPLETELY SOLD OUT AT MANY RETAIL STORES IN MIAMI FL! 

$299 bundled with the biggest starwars game ever..... Right after the release of the biggest starwars movie ever... Along with the ps4 being the fastest selling sony console ever(so far) I think is enough to push the thing past 2 million in the U.S ALONE FOR DECEMBER..... MAKING IT ONE OF THE BEST MONTHS FOR ANY CONSOLE IN VIDEO GAKE HISTORY.... AND THAT MY CO POSTERS! IS MY PREDICTION!

I'M ALSO expecting the ps4 to touch 40 million entering January.....record sales coming.... I've never seen this happen for PS! STAY TUNED....

mM
Around the Network

You sound excited
Please donate some excitement to me, I'm like a zzaaaaaaaaambiiii

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=189930033

I'm playing safe and predicting 1.65-1.7m

above 1.8m... I hope.

Around the Network

JJ Abrahms did it, he managed to reignite the Star Wars interest around the globe, Disney is gona roll in all the money theyll get and everybody else smart enought to have invested on Star Wars Episode VII sucess will win big time.

Yes, and Force awakens will surpass Avatar BELIEVE

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=189944667

I'm going with 7.3 million. Believe the hype.

Nothing can stop the Force of PlayStation! #SalesAwaits
Tho, i think it won't passed, probably at around 1.5-1.7 Millions. I hope im wrong tho.