By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Underrated Game: Cave Story

Tagged games:

I'm not sure if any of you know what "Cave story" is, but it is a PC game(later ported) that was released in 2004. It is such a huge and amazing game to be honest- it really shocked me when not that many people talk about it or put it on their list for top 10 indie games.

If you've never played the game, I extremely recommend it. You can get it on Wii, Dsi, or 3DS. For you PC gamers/users, here's the link to the game if you want to try it out: http://store.steampowered.com/app/200900/

Have to admit though, it is underrated. Even when it was released, I never saw much talk about it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network

I own it on Steam and got 70% of the way through it before restoring my PC and finding out that for some reason, it doesn't save to Steam Cloud... haven't had the will to start over. Great game though.

I don't know what part of the internet you've been on, but I've seen a lot of talk about Cave Story in the past few years. I don't think its all that underrated.

bet: lost