By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Got a Ban on NeoGaf...

GAF really is populated by some trigger happy mods. I got banned, because I disagreed with the hevaily pushed narrative at GAF that Tecmo lied that concerns about possible complains and bad press might have influenced their decision to not bring DoAX3 over, with a warning that the next one will be permanent.

Another thing that got more than obvious over the years is their exaggerated bias in favour of Sony and even Kotaku. The troll character ninjablade that flames in every Nintendo thread is the most obvious example for their double standard. Before this they also had an account that was called BurntPork or something similar, which had basically the same purpose as ninjablade, that was basically a mod alt-account.

But also this forum isn´t safe from mod-abuse. I got recently banned because I shared my opinion about the so called PS2 "backwards-compatibility" and the episodic nature of the FF7 remake. For flaming "playstation". After that I pointed out that the ban was unwarrented and unjustified and got immediately another ban, because I had the "audacity" to complain about the unjustified moderation.