By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Total Biscuits twitter trainwreck is hillarious

Wyrdness said:
d21lewis said:

Yeah, read the thread. At the time, I only remembered his name from a thread about him being terminal. Before that I never even heard of the guy. He seems pretty respected. Guess I should check out his work.

,.... Now, what's SOPA!?!

Don't know the exact details but it was some kind of law or regulation that at one point was in consideration or trying to be passed in the US that would have made streaming and uploading videos more of an issue for people.

I vaguely remember that. Was kind of a big deal a while ago. Thanks, man!

Around the Network
John2290 said:
Anyone know exactly what console exclusive has got his panties in a knot anyway?

It's Kojima lol.  

It's like half life 3 going exclusive on pc or at least initially.  I doubt we'd see him bitch about it then.  Seriously this was the worst thought out argument ever. I've had his back for many arguments in the past but jesus he fucked up here. 

OneKartVita said:
John2290 said:
Anyone know exactly what console exclusive has got his panties in a knot anyway?

It's Kojima lol.  

It's like half life 3 going exclusive on pc or at least initially.  I doubt we'd see him bitch about it then.  Seriously this was the worst thought out argument ever. I've had his back for many arguments in the past but jesus he fucked up here. 

YOu've had his back?, really?, you don't come off as a guy who fully backs, watches and supports a guy who plays a lot on PC or talks about it;s exclusives and multiplats.

Also HL has been on consoles since 1 but was born from PC and from one who runs a client/market with the platform, hell PS2 got a HL exclusive title and I don't see ppl bitching about that lol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Half-Life:_Decay

Black Mesa is exclusive because it was a mod that wasn't officially created by Valve but endorsed by them, the expansions were made by Gearbox back in the old days as well but apart from that HL 1 and 2 with the episodes all made it to consoles along with Portal 1 and 2 L4D1 and 2, Valve has practically given the majority of their first parties they created themselves to both platforms besides a Moba and yet we hardly if at all get any 1st parties from consoles lol.

At the end of the day yeah he did fuck up but that was 3 days ago now and it's all been said and done, he's well and truly over it, I watched the latest co-optional podcast and he didn't say anything about the deal or consoles besides his mention of possibly grabbing Destiny if it ever made it's way to PC, apart from that he's largely gotten over it, however the more the same message gets repeated time and time again in this very thread proves that those who mock/attack him haven't gotten over zip and aren't better people for it either, I admit it was stupid of him to say some of those things that were said but now it;s been said and done and it's approaching to 4 days since those tweets. It's very much time to let it go, not letting it go leads to hate and suffering.

Also I don't see HL3 ever becoming a thing and even if it went exclusive I don't know why he would but Gaben owns the IP, he owns Steam and has to sell Steam boxes, the community of HL is strong with PC than it is woth consoles since some here have already used ye old "JRPG's are strong on consoles/Sony therefore X makes sense".

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

I had his back when he was striked by some publisher on YouTube when he did an unfavourable review plus when he got cancer.

They're literally the only 2 times he ever came to my attention. And now this is the third. And he's made a fool of himself. I'm sorry but I can't back him this time. He's just so biased and wrong. I'm actually shocked he didn't logically think it through and say PC should share it's games too. then I would back him. Ah well =(

OneKartVita said:
I had his back when he was striked by some publisher on YouTube when he did an unfavourable review plus when he got cancer.

They're literally the only 2 times he ever came to my attention. And now this is the third. And he's made a fool of himself. I'm sorry but I can't back him this time. He's just so biased and wrong. I'm actually shocked he didn't logically think it through and say PC should share it's games too. then I would back him. Ah well =(

Again you say you had his back but ever since you;ve joined you've said nowt about him until this very thread, I've mentioend him at least a dozen times when talking about port reprots or general PC news, heck even the co-optional podcast which he's always been a part of.

You don't have to back him a 3rd time, you disagree with him at the end of the day and what was said was said and that's all there really is to it. I dunno about him being objectively wrong though, a lot of the time he's been spot on but everyone now and then lets their emotions get the better of them (like what we've seen already wtihin this thread as well as countless others).

I don't know why you think PC should share when 1st parties don't share at all, it;s like you;re asking one party to share 90% of their games and fork them over first before even promising yours, especially when it's a known fact that 1st party titles hardly ever touch PC's and even then I gave you an example of a company handing over their 1st party titles that are heavily tied to PC and even a point where consoles got an exclusive that PC never got.

I don't think from this point on that you;re ever going to back him though, I mean you claimed you did from the start (with no back history or links to your backing him up because at the end of the day I can tell you I donated blood, saved some children from poverty and not having to show you proof with you having to take my word which these days is sketchy as anything) and now suddenly this is the straw that broke the camels back despite you calling the platform he plays on as having "chinese games", I find it just a bit hypociritcal and a double standard to claim you back someone up but willingly insult the games on his plat of pref, I mean I don't call your games kids toys or QTE fests, especially when you show no intentions of ever being interested or even liking the platform he plays on so really getting insulted over someone talking about a box made by a corp is just a bit over the top.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

Around the Network
Chazore said:
OneKartVita said:

Again you say you had his back but ever since you;ve joined you've said nowt about him until this very thread, I've mentioend him at least a dozen times when talking about port reprots or general PC news, heck even the co-optional podcast which he's always been a part of.

You don't have to back him a 3rd time, you disagree with him at the end of the day and what was said was said and that's all there really is to it. I dunno about him being objectively wrong though, a lot of the time he's been spot on but everyone now and then lets their emotions get the better of them (like what we've seen already wtihin this thread as well as countless others).

I don't know why you think PC should share when 1st parties don't share at all, it;s like you;re asking one party to share 90% of their games and fork them over first before even promising yours, especially when it's a known fact that 1st party titles hardly ever touch PC's and even then I gave you an example of a company handing over their 1st party titles that are heavily tied to PC and even a point where consoles got an exclusive that PC never got.

I don't think from this point on that you;re ever going to back him though, I mean you claimed you did from the start (with no back history or links to your backing him up because at the end of the day I can tell you I donated blood, saved some children from poverty and not having to show you proof with you having to take my word which these days is sketchy as anything) and now suddenly this is the straw that broke the camels back despite you calling the platform he plays on as having "chinese games", I find it just a bit hypociritcal and a double standard to claim you back someone up but willingly insult the games on his plat of pref, I mean I don't call your games kids toys or QTE fests, especially when you show no intentions of ever being interested or even liking the platform he plays on so really getting insulted over someone talking about a box made by a corp is just a bit over the top.

Why all the personal attacks in the thread man?

And last I know there isn't 1st party on PC since there is no locked enviroment... you could say Origin, Steam or the like would be locked but they don't have that many locked games. So please unless you are talking about Nvidea payments for improvement on their platform or Valve/EA games out of Steam/Origin I don't know any game that you could say it's 1st party on PC, so please give us more info on it.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

DonFerrari said:

And last I know there isn't 1st party on PC since there is no locked enviroment... you could say Origin, Steam or the like would be locked but they don't have that many locked games. So please unless you are talking about Nvidea payments for improvement on their platform or Valve/EA games out of Steam/Origin I don't know any game that you could say it's 1st party on PC, so please give us more info on it.

Why quote me two days later after the topic was well and truly done?.

Last I know 1st party doesn't stand for a locked strict envbiroment, when we lok at Steam we look at the main client in the PC indsutry since it provides a massive plaethora of games than practically any other client out there, GoG does older games to work on modern OS's or bringing them up to spec in general, Origin, Uplay and others are 3rd parties to consoles as they are with PC but Valve isn't always the same in that regard due to what they do and how they go about it.

"nvidia payments for improvement on their platform"?, what is that even supposed to mean?, what platform do Nvidia own at the core?.

I honest'y don't know what info you're trying to look for other than a way to claim what you've told me just now.

Also because you've quoted me two days later in a threa that's already been done and dusted, this technically falls into derailment and I know how this happened with basil. In short I'm not going to further contribute to accepting ban bait.

Chazore why are you blowing my opinion out of proportion. I didn't realise I had to provide links to my opinions in the past when I backed him. I wasn't on this forum and the only physical posts I made supporting him were under his youtube videos.

I'm telling you I backed him when he was striked and when he found out he'd cancer. you can't disagree with my opinion.

As I said I cannot defend him when he's being so biased. Like I'm not even talking about first party games although Microsoft proving some of them even go to PC. I'm talking about 3Rd party exclusives. If he wants them to go to PC in the interest of fairness he should want all the pc exclusives going to console too. Otherwise he's just being a biased agenda driven pc gamer.

I don't see why you're arguing with me just for the sake of arguing. you should at least provide me with a good counter argument.

Look at Total Biscuit, now look at me, look at Total Biscuit again, now look at me.. Chances are you want to be like me. If you want to know what's good for you, and want to be awesome like me, you should know that gamers play titles on everything, regardless of the platform.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Chazore said:
DonFerrari said:

Why quote me two days later after the topic was well and truly done?.

Last I know 1st party doesn't stand for a locked strict envbiroment, when we lok at Steam we look at the main client in the PC indsutry since it provides a massive plaethora of games than practically any other client out there, GoG does older games to work on modern OS's or bringing them up to spec in general, Origin, Uplay and others are 3rd parties to consoles as they are with PC but Valve isn't always the same in that regard due to what they do and how they go about it.

"nvidia payments for improvement on their platform"?, what is that even supposed to mean?, what platform do Nvidia own at the core?.

I honest'y don't know what info you're trying to look for other than a way to claim what you've told me just now.

Also because you've quoted me two days later in a threa that's already been done and dusted, this technically falls into derailment and I know how this happened with basil. In short I'm not going to further contribute to accepting ban bait.

I quoted you know because I wasn't on the site for the last few days, sorry for being late. But you were already explained that the only rule for late quotings would be necrobump (inactive threads for more than 30 days), also you could just decide to ignore me if you don't want to answer.

1st party stand for a company releasing content on their own platform (mostly closed, receiving royalties from other parties), so PC couldn't have 1st party per se, but I accepted that Valve developing on Steam could be classified as 1st party (and on lesse scale EA on origin or the like), all the other wouldn't be, so that is why I asked for which First Parties you were talking about just to know. You didn't provide any.

You haven't heard the several AMD claims that Nvidia have deals with developers to use tools that end up making versions of the game perfoming better on Nvidia than on AMD GPU even when the AMD is more than 30% more powerfull? There were plenty of accusations. But anyway Nvidia don't own the PC platform, so it also wouldn't qualify as 1st party or bough exclusivity as on console (even if we could determine it as content exclusivity or performance exclusivity if we were being purists).

You can claim and try to create all the rules you want about being late, I'm derailing a thread (that you claim is closed, so how could it be derailled?) , but rules creation and enforcement is a mod job that I have nothing to do with besides respecting very much their work. If Basil was modded was because of his own action not because of others.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."