By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which Smash Characters are you buying?

Which characters are you getting?

Cloud 7 6.48%

Corrin 0 0%

Bayonetta 10 9.26%

Cloud + Corrin 1 0.93%

Cloud + Bayonetta 19 17.59%

Corrin + Bayonetta 7 6.48%

All 3 characters! 56 51.85%

I want the amiibos! 5 4.63%

WHERE'S SNAKE/WOLF??? 3 2.78%

Total:108

With the final Smash Broadcast now over, which characters do you plan to buy?

I plan to buy them all, with Cloud coming out tonight!

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

all 3 for both systems. :)

All 3 but only for the Wii U.

All 3 eventually. To be honest though, I only got Mewtwo so far via the 3ds Wii u promo

Bayo and maybe Cloud. I still need to get Dreamland 64, and don't know if I should get Ryu. I doubt I'll play him.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

Just imagine a Bayonetta amiibo with all those details, in the exact same position, the hair...
BTW, don't have smash, but I would buy Bayonetta and Cloud. Don't even know who the heck is Corrin

Bayonetta and Cloud for sure, If I like Corrin in FE Fates then I will buy him

All.

If I had the money, I would buy Cloud and Bayonetta

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

VaultDweller said:
Just imagine a Bayonetta amiibo with all those details, in the exact same position, the hair...
BTW, don't have smash, but I would buy Bayonetta and Cloud. Don't even know who the heck is Corrin

you'll know if you have a 3Ds and buy Fire Emblem Fates. :)

it is a good opportunity to add new character to another game to make sure gamers would be aware of Fire Emblem Fates.  I think they wanted gamers to be aware and create interest to that franchise.