By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Two Southern California mosques vandalized, one with Jesus, other with fake grenade

- both mosques are from the same city in California, an hour West of the San Bernardino terror attack

- one had "Jesus is the way" spray-painted across the front

- other one had a fake grenade in the driveway (place was evacuated)

- police has classified both cases as "hate crimes"

- a pig's head was left in a mosque in Philadelphia not long ago

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/12/14/us/hawthorne-california-mosques-vandalized/

People have been considering the possibility that one of ISIS aims is to create a situation of "us" vs "them" when it comes the West and the muslims.

Do you think that further rejection of muslims in the West could alienate some muslims in our own countries leading to adverse consequences?

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Around the Network

How much i hate religious wars
Is it not possible that jews christians and muslim live in peace and harmony
They pray to the same god and have everything common

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

asqarkabab said:

It's all about the details. Some details are not that little though.

AbbathTheGrim said:
asqarkabab said:

It's all about the details. Some details are not that little though.

Which details you mean ,?

Muslims christians and jews adhere to the same god and are members of the abrahamitic religions

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

asqarkabab said:

Muslims christians and jews adhere to the same god and are members of the abrahamitic religions

Well, for example one of them has it's core in the belief that Jesus is God while the other two don't.

Two of them don't recognize Muhammad as the last prophet of God and his teaching, you know, the one you can't even draw a picture of.

Two of them consider one of them incomplete and in denial of the central figures of their religion.

Around the Network
AbbathTheGrim said:
asqarkabab said:

Well, for example one of them has it's core in the belief that Jesus is God while the other two don't.

Two of them don't recognize Muhammad as the last prophet of God and his teaching, you know, the one you can't even draw a picture of.

Two of them consider one of them incomplete and in denial of the central figures of their religion.

I know that and the only way to make them leave peacefully and in harmony is to strengthen what is common between them and forget the differencies 

They must have interreligious talks 

Muslims to respect christians and jews 

Christians respect muslims and jews 

Jews to respect christians and muslims 

They have the same God 

God didnt choose one group over the others 

God is Love and loves all of his creations for him its not important if someone is a monotheist a polytheist or a pagan or atheist

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Funny thing here, spraying "Jesus" on a wall of a mosque isn't exactly vandalism as a Muslim must believe in Jesus and accept him as a prophet of God to be a Muslim. All they need to do is add the Abraham prophets to the wall and create an arty mural out of it.

ISIS are known as Khawarij in the Muslim world I.e. Non Muslims who are destructive, rebellious and bringers of chaos and Anarchy. The problem is, since 9/11 the western world has given the Khawarij more credibility than the Muslim communities so now you have people who:

1) consider what these Khawarij terrorists believe to be far more credible than your everyday Muslim

2) people fearing everyday Muslims and Islam because they have been miseducated

3) people having the same extreme views and interpretations as the terrorists about a group of people and their faith than those who actually follow and practice it.

Logically and technically it is a recipe for disaster as it only succeed in:

1) empowering far left groups
2) empowering far right groups
3) creating fear and division
4) miseducation

In other words, unless people have goodwill, listening and understanding skills, want to see a better tomorrow, care enough for one another and actually act upon all the above, there will only be further issues as people become more and more divided.

The only way to fix this is if people stop hating each other. Don't stop hating, nothing will get fixed. More people gonna bleed, everywhere.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

America gonna bomb themselves?

binary solo said:
The only way to fix this is if people stop hating each other. Don't stop hating, nothing will get fixed. More people gonna bleed, everywhere.

This.