By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - MSNBC Host Melissa Harris-Perry Claims Star Wars is Racist

Here is the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDFnrNtqAjo

Claims that Darth Vader cuts off white man's hands, does not claim his child, and does genrally evil stuff as a black person, but then does good and becomes a a white guy in the end when he does good.

Around the Network

That's a bit presumptuous.

The whole dark vs light trope has been used as symbolism of good and evil for centuries now. It's not so outrageous that Star Wars adopted this as well. Nothing to do with race, especially since Darth Vader isn't multiple races. He was wearing clothes that were the opposite color of his skin, which isn't a common practice.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Everything is racist. Have you noticed that we exclusively use and write on the white part of the forum while the black is pushed to the corners? I guess that makes VGC pretty racist.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I'm not really sure she was being serious there.

Omg... this is so ridiculous that it's not even funny anymore. How can you argue with a mindless person like that? O.o

Does she even realizes that Vader is a white guy in dark clothes? lol

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network

Just some irrelevant woman trying to get attention

she is a massive race baiter. Just google her and see some of the other stupid stuff she has said.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

Spoilers!

Just don't give these people the attention. It's all they want.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

How does so much stupid fit in one person?

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1