By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Prediction: Horizon Zero Dawn > Zelda BoTW

Horizon >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Halo 5

Around the Network
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
Horizon >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Halo 5

Are we talking about sales here?

wolflink said:
ZELDA > HORIZON
As today

There is no guarantee that Horizon brand will continue to exist.

Because nintendo will milk Zelda like their other milked franchises so it will exist forever right?

gtaguidelng said:
wolflink said:
ZELDA > HORIZON
As today

There is no guarantee that Horizon brand will continue to exist.

Because nintendo will milk Zelda like their other milked franchises so it will exist forever right?

Why are you quibbling over these pointless details ?

KLAMarine said:
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

Both lol

Around the Network
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
KLAMarine said:

Both lol

Halo 5 is currently ahead in sales according to vgchartz.

KLAMarine said:
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

Both lol

Halo 5 is currently ahead in sales according to vgchartz.

So far.

in the end, botw lost in the graphics department only.

“On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer.” - Satoru Iwata

Lets not compare the two games. Zelda and Horizon sit on two different review leagues. Zelda has been consider to be one of the best games ever made in history and I have put it up there in my top 3 best games of all time. I didn't think ill see a game top Witcher 3 in the Openworld market and was I blown away.
As for Horizon, looks good, nice original story, its no Zelda. Will it outsell Zelda? I believe it wont. Depending on how heavy Sony bundle the game. I see Zelda topping 7m lifetime without any bundles. I only see Horizon passing 5m including Bundles. (Yes iv played Horizon)
Either way if you don't own a Switch and only a PS4/Pro than Horizon is the game you get. If you own a Switch than its a clear winner on all fronts with BotW. The game is a masterpiece. 97 meta only a few franchises have achieved.
At the end of the day I say Zelda is a better game than the Witcher 3 which was considered one of the best RPG games ever made, that's a bald claim. I don't see Horizon a better game than the Witcher 3.

reggin_bolas said:
Hands down, Horizon will win both in metacritic and in sales. The Nintendo brand is on a sharp decline. 

This quote is definitely starting to show its age. Looks like "BotW" will win out in both. 

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7