By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGCHARTZ CENSUS TIME! NUMBERS ON THE FRONT PAGE!

What kind of gamer do you identify as?

Console Gamer 577 80.14%

PC Gamer 98 13.61%

Handheld Gamer 41 5.69%

Mobile Gamer 4 0.56%

Total:720
BasilZero said:

I'm a multiplat gamer OP - dont care what ya'll think.

COME AT ME BRUH!

Current Gen
-Playstation 4
-WiiU
-3DS
-PC (Steam, Origin, Uplay, GOG and Desura) - one gaming desktop and one gaming laptop

Legacy Platforms
-Playstation 3
-Playstation 2
-Playstation Portable
-Nintendo 64
-Nintendo Gamecube
-Nintendo Wii
-Gameboy Color
-Gameboy Advance
-Nintendo DSLite

^ Though they are legacy platforms I still play them from time to time since I have some games left in backlog.

Gonna build a new gaming desktop next year

Also owned a GC... best shit ever!

Around the Network

Currently: PC+3DS

7th Gen: PS3, 360, PSP, DS
8th Gen: 3DS, Wii U (Upcoming Jan)

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

8th Gen

- PS4
- Wii U
- 3DS

Last Gen

- Xbox 360
- Wii

Wii U, (new) 3DS, Xbox 360, Wii, PS3

Gamertag, PlayStation Network ID, and Nintendo Network ID: Look at username. Huzzah for originality.  3DS Friend Code: 4038-6546-0886

Currently own PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, GameCube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, and 3DS

Current gen:All of 'em
Last gen:Just PS3, but got tons of Wii and PSP games.I'll also be getting XB360 games to use with XB1's BC.
Also got a PC which I use to play most multiplat games and to emulate the NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, PSP, GC, Wii, and hopefully PS3, 3DS, and Wii U in a not too distant future.

Overall I identify myself as a PC gamer but I'm not sure of how true that is, since a lot of my gaming time goes into playing console games on PC LOL.

Edit: I also emulate GB and DS, but apparently not as much anymore since I even forgot to list them... 

Around the Network

7th gen
3 phat DS
2 DS Lite
1 DSi
1 60gb Xbox 360
1 (broken) 20gb Xbox 360
1 250gb Xbox 360
1 (broken) 80gb PS3

1 500gb PS3 Super Slim
1 Wii
2 PSP

8th gen
2 3DS
2 N3DS
1 WiiU
1 PS4
1 Xbox One
1 Ouya
1 Vita
1 PSTV

PS4 only. I don't count mobile as a platform because it's total BS... For the most part. Everything is MMO and has no cohesion.

PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!

Only 7th and 8 gen? That's a bit anticlimatic

Well then, I got, Wii, Wii U, DS (twice, both in working order)... and a halfway modern PC (aka needs upgrading)

Will still post the older ones since most do it anyway, too:
NES
SNES
N64
GC
Sega Master System 2
MegaDrive (aka Genesis in the US)
PSOne
PS2
Gameboy
Gameboy Color
Gameboy Advance
and 3 additional Retro PCs (a AM486 DX-40, an Athlon 64 3000+ and a Core2Duo E4300)

All of them still in working condition (although the NES and the 486 are getting problematic) and getting played on periodically, too

My dad also used to have a pong console (a 2nd gen console), but that one went lost when we moved in the 90's

Wii U and 3DS

- PC

- Phone

- PS3 (It's my brother's but I use it ocasionally)