By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGCHARTZ CENSUS TIME! NUMBERS ON THE FRONT PAGE!

What kind of gamer do you identify as?

Console Gamer 577 80.14%

PC Gamer 98 13.61%

Handheld Gamer 41 5.69%

Mobile Gamer 4 0.56%

Total:720

- PS4
- PS3
- Xbox 360
- Wii

Around the Network

I personally own, a PC, PS4, PSvita, PS3, and PSP.

- PS4
- PS Vita
- PS3
- 3DS
- PSP
- Wii
- DSi
- Gamecube
- PS2
- DS
- Dreamcast
- N64
- Super Nintendo
- Gameboy advance
- Megadrive
- SuperGrafx
- PC Engine
- NES
- Master System
- GameBoy
- Atari 2600

Owned NeoGeo, NeoGeo arcade board, Lynx, XBox and X360 but I sold those.

current gen
- PS4
- Wii U
- Vita (PSTV)

last gen
- PC (Corei7 but DX10)
- PS3
- PSP

legacy
- PS2
- Xbox
- Dreamcast
- N64
- Sega Saturn
- PS1
- Neo Geo AES
- SNES

So far I've noticed that the people who choose one brand and stick with it and it only the most are Nintendo fans. More people have JUST Nintendo stuff than, say, Sony stuff.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Around the Network
Azuren said:
I'll be updating the first post tonight to be more elaborate on the rules, as well as a template for how to post your platforms.

And I know you guys are proud of your collections, but the census doesn't care how many of one device you have . Please stop making things more complicated than they need to be.

Also, when posting a mobile device, please include what OS it is using. Since there are so many different kinds, we'll be differentiating by operating system instead of device (except in cases like N-Gage, which was a very exclusive OS).

Wut? Symbian OS is in loads of the early Nokia phones.

Stolen from wiki

"Besides its gaming capabilities, the N-Gage was a Series 60 smartphone, running Symbian OS 6.1, with features similar to those of the Nokia 3650 (it does not have an integrated camera, however). It was able to run all Series 60 software (other than those that require a camera), and Java MIDP applications as well. Its main CPU was an ARM Integrated (ARMI) compatible chip (ARM4T architecture) running at 104 MHz, the same as the Nokia 7650 and 3650 phones."

Funny thing being that the OS of the N-Gage has talk and settings for a Camera.... which isn't present :D biggest fuck up in gaming history imo.. but I still love the shit outta my little taco and the games for it are such a unique shaped box that can't stack with anything else.... really upsets me in a heartwarming way when it comes to my collection.

Also sorry for listing numbers of systems in my post, was just looking across the room here and counting the systems out one by one to make sure they didn't get missed, since most of my hardware is setup or close to set up in shelves under my TV. (except the atari 800, that shit is gigantic and it takes 20 mins to load up stuff which is worse than NES graphics)

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

PS4
PS3
PS2
PS1
New 3DS XL
GBA SP
Gamecube
N64
Virtual Boy
Atari 2600

PS4,PC,PS2,PS1,SNES,Saturn,Dreamcast, DS,GBA,GBC,Gamecube,N64,

Well... since it was expanded to include everything, i can add:

Gamecube
PS2
Dreamcast
PS1
Saturn
N64
Genesis/Mega Drive
Game gear

With those its my full collection now. I had an OG XB, but ended up selling it because of the 360 backwards compatibility.

8th gen
ps vita, ps4 and 2ds

ps3, psp, 360, dsi, ps2, ps, n64, snes, nes, gb advance sp, dreamcast, saturn, genesis, sega cd, neo geo aes, ng pocket color, tg 16, pc engine duo r, atari jaguar and jaguar cd