By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Hacker claims PS4 Jailbreak is real, confirms RAM dumping & more

BasilZero said:
Ruler said:

I think this will further grow console gaming in the world and just imagine what you could install for homebrew software on PS4 with x86 architecture? You could easily emulate windows and play Starcraft 2 on your PS4 :) opinions?

Is this part of the source or did the OP just decided to add this?

If the OP decided to add this....I dont think OP knows what he is talking about o.o.

Sounds forced if you ask me, especially since PSP emulation wasn't all the talk and rage about any form of Windows emulation or PC only titles.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network

Great! So does this mean that trophies on the PS4 are now going to be downloadable for scummy cheaters, just like on the PS3? I sure hope so!

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

BasilZero said:
COKTOE said:
Great! So does this mean that trophies on the PS4 are now going to be downloadable for scummy cheaters, just like on the PS3? I sure hope so!

You can download trophies :O!?

Basically, yes. Only on the PS3 though. I heard about how trophiy cheating was possible after the PS3 was jailbroken. It kinda bothered me, because it took away some of the fun in competing for trophies, and divided all ps3 users in to 2 camps: Dirty cheaters, and legit players. Shortly after, I was pissed to find that one of my psn friends was cheating. His timestamps were all messed up, arriving in an order in some games that were literally impossible. The idiot belonged to a trophy cheating internet group, which I found easily on google due to the fact that his profile on the site was the same as his psn profile. He was quite prolific. I put him on blast and unfriended him. I've been poisoning his water supply for the last 9 months as well.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

BasilZero said:
COKTOE said:

Basically, yes. Only on the PS3 though. I heard about how trophiy cheating was possible after the PS3 was jailbroken. It kinda bothered me, because it took away some of the fun in competing for trophies, and divided all ps3 users in to 2 camps: Dirty cheaters, and legit players. Shortly after, I was pissed to find that one of my psn friends was cheating. His timestamps were all messed up, arriving in an order in some games that were literally impossible. The idiot belonged to a trophy cheating internet group, which I found easily on google due to the fact that his profile on the site was the same as his psn profile. He was quite prolific. I put him on blast and unfriended him. I've been poisoning his water supply for the last 9 months as well.

You Da man, you got the 3 D's

Damn Dat Dedication

Dayum sons!

I should try that and of course prevent a Doma disaster from you acting like Kefka ;(!

Kefka had some good ideas. He built some really nice highways and roads too. Not all bad, but you have to overlook some stuff for sure.

So PS4 was hacked before Wii U was? That is a little surprising

Around the Network
bunchanumbers said:
So PS4 was hacked before Wii U was? That is a little surprising

WiiU was jail broken ages ago.

They will just patch it and keep on updating the firmware. Also the latest games might only run on the latest firmware. Without online you miss half of what these consoles are about

BraLoD said:
It's actually taking a lot of time to happen.
I honestly don't care anymore, but pirating could allow hardware boosts in developing countries, like here.
PS1 and PS2 were everywhere here because of that.

Err, as far as I know, Brazil's problem is the outrageous prices of console gaming, but your gaming community should be positively huge! I mean, Mexico's PSN last gen was as busy as the American one was...

Hope this gets fixed and someone SWATS his house. You want homebrew, that's what pc is for. Stay out of our consoles with piracy and hacks.

Make games, not war (that goes for ridiculous fanboys)

I may be the next Maelstorm or not, you be the judge http://videogamesgrow.blogspot.com/  hopefully I can be more of an asset than a fanboy to VGC hehe.

Things are so connected today, that this would just ruin your connected experience. You have to pretty much pick up 2 consoles, hack one and keep one official.