By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - First Minecraft, now Rare Replay to come to the Wii U?

Around the Network

Imagine the flamewars... THE FLAMEWARS...
But I think it would sell well. Nintendo fans are probably more fond of Rare games than Microsoft fans. Won't happen, though.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Well, Minecraft Wii U was fine since it has already sold a looot on other platforms, and most likely still will, but Rare Replay is a bit different as it isn't really selling as well, and they don't want to risk undercutting sales on their console. If they were to do it, and it is still very unlikely, it would be next year or something when sales have died down completely and they want to squeeze more profit out.

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi

Right. That's totally going to happen. >_>

MS already owned Rare, so I doubt it would be released to a different console.  Better for MS and Nintendo to merge first.

Around the Network

OH PLEASE! You got me excited when I read the title T_T

No way man, Minecraft is gonna be on WiiU just as it is already on everywhere else, nothing more to read there.

It would be great though, I think it would sell really well on WiiU.

Funny thing is, we could get DKC Trilogy + 64, Diddy Kong Racing and Star Fox Adventure. But of course, this is not gonna happen xD

I could see it happen. If this does happen though....

I predict Master Chief on Smash.

Simple PR at work here. Microsoft pretend that they're open to the idea so they look like the good guys. Don't lap it up!

No way. They just put minecraft on wii u to mock nintendo fans with a ridiculous port that makes the console look stupid.